Daniel Alves

F

Flavia

I've seen the light. He needs to be benched... Play Adriano, as long as he lasts without an injury.

Really impressive how zubinepto didn't reinforce the rb position. No one rates montoya, and zubi get douglas.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I've seen the light. He needs to be benched... Play Adriano, as long as he lasts without an injury.

Really impressive how zubinepto didn't reinforce the rb position. No one rates montoya, and zubi get douglas.

Whats with your avatar.......

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Worst performance of him I can remember. Very sloppy in possession. Against PSG, too, he sucked. To me, it seems like he's getting complacent. Montoya or Adriano deserves a chance to start imo.

Neeraj

It's just one of those things..He will start no matter what..It's so infuriating to see him on the ball, you just want to close your eyes till the commentator announces the pass....good god..how can a top team in a professional league still be playing someone like Alves..Play a different player, don't have that? Play a different formation - Can't do that? Play with 10 men. Please, god please, please let us Barca fans not have to watch him strut his stuff game after game after game.

F

Flavia

Just saw the highlights, and he started the play for the 1st goal. The pass Bartra beat cilissen was Alves'. That should guarantee a starter spot for him for some more games, sadly.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Just saw the highlights, and he started the play for the 1st goal. The pass Bartra beat cilissen was Alves'. That should guarantee a starter spot for him for some more games, sadly.

That wasn't a very good pass though. Aimless and lazy. Lucky Messi was aware of his offside and Bartra charged at it and made something out of nothing.

Chong Li

I can't blame him, he's just way past his prime.

And our RB-situation sure doesn't help pushing him. I mean Douglass and Montoya? These guys are even worse than this shadow of Dani.

Thanks (again!!!) to our idiotic transfer mastermind Zubi we are pretty much fucked on the right side until 2016...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
What is Alves role? Not defending and not really playing at the RB position is it? Brilliant! Before we had 2 fullbacks who defended most of the time and 2 wingers who helped out - today we have neither since Alves is playing winger without defending, what Suarez is doing is still unclear (but he's not defending or attacking at the moment), Neymar is definitively not helping out much, Alba is trying. Lolworthy, any strong team will kick our ass this season. Alves needs to be instructed to play as he played 3 seasons ago, if he can't than gtfo.

reDIOS10

Am i the only one noticing that every other game that Alves plays, wes say that has been his worst performance. He's been having a lot of that lately

Home of Barca Fans