Daniel Alves

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
The time has finally come but Dani needs to be dropped from the Starting XI. He's easily the worst RB starting for a big European club right now.

Play Montoya or convert Pedro to a RB. The club can not go on like this anymore.

F

Flavia

The time has finally come but Dani needs to be dropped from the Starting XI. He's easily the worst RB starting for a big European club right now.

Play Montoya or convert Pedro to a RB. The club can not go on like this anymore.

Changing players won't change anything. As long as Lucho keeps this strange formation, with the midfielders shielding the fullbacks, and giving up mdf control, it really doesn't matter who's playing.

Cule4life

The Culest
Damn right he wants an extension of 3 years so that even the next board cant get rid of him and he continues to get his wages. :bartomeu:

Antimadridista1

I think that yesterday was his worst performance in our shirt. He has lost a lot of confidence, he isn't the same player anymore.
The critics and the fact that Dunga doesn't call him anymore literally changed the player.

Pepe Silvia

I think that yesterday was his worst performance in our shirt. He has lost a lot of confidence, he isn't the same player anymore.
The critics and the fact that Dunga doesn't call him anymore literally changed the player.
I've always supported Alves but this is entirely true statement. Last game was his worst.

amircule

b0c63ac99e9958dfd97dd4e6d85bd130.jpg

Devils

I'm 100% convinced that if we were to terminate his contract today we would be a better team regardless of who fills in at RB.

Home of Barca Fans