Daniel Alves

Zangash

Banned
Yeah you are right.

Alves should have thought 'this situation is not my fault, not my problem, I should let him score!'

Or maybe Lucho should say 'no tackles in box if you are last man and we are 3/4-0 up, even if you can win the ball just let them score'.

Should have listened to you a long time ago Zangash.

Roll credits.

Stric

Are you people blind? He literally ran into the player like a bull and managed to kick the ball while they were both already falling to the ground. That's a foul clear as day, especially in the box.

0:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlqieLgTFa4

If Ramos did this to one of our forwards, you'd be asking for his head.

Zangash

Banned
Are you people blind? He literally ran into the player like a bull and managed to kick the ball while they were both already falling to the ground. That's a foul clear as day, especially in the box.

0:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlqieLgTFa4

If Ramos did this to one of our forwards, you'd be asking for his head.

Oh my. How interesting.

Looks like a foul to me from that second angle.

Just makes that stupid decision stupid and reckless though.

I'm not going to bother arguing that bit of semantics though, so you might as well go mouth breathe somewhere else, JamDav.

JamDav1982

Oh my. How interesting.

Looks like a foul to me from that second angle.

Just makes that stupid decision stupid and reckless though.

I'm not going to bother arguing that bit of semantics though, so you might as well go mouth breathe somewhere else, JamDav.

Haha.

'Oh my. How interesting'.

Interesting you were commenting in situation without even seeing it properly.

Zangash

Banned
Haha.

'Oh my. How interesting'.

Interesting you were commenting in situation without even seeing it properly.

My opinion before it was that he made the clean tackle. I didn't bother to analyse it further to see if he got there in time because I didn't care. The question I raised was why he had to make such a stupid tackle in the first place.

JamDav1982

My opinion before it was that he made the clean tackle. I didn't bother to analyse it further to see if he got there in time because I didn't care. The question I raised was why he had to make such a stupid tackle in the first place.

'Oh my. How interesting'

Steady on Mary Poppins you are wrong.

hardyboy

Official:
Dani Alves, who got a red card today, will be suspended for one Liga game and will miss next weekend's game against Eibar.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
It was a good tackle. He won the ball. It was a bad call by the refs.

Those arguing "why did he have to risk it, we were winning by 5" That's a dumb argument. Questioning a defender, for defending, and doing so correctly, but being wrongfully penalized by the referee is a dumb argument.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
It was a good tackle. He won the ball. It was a bad call by the refs.

Those arguing "why did he have to risk it, we were winning by 5" That's a dumb argument. Questioning a defender, for defending, and doing so correctly, but being wrongfully penalized by the referee is a dumb argument.

Exactly. Puyol would have gone for the tackle too.

Home of Barca Fans