Daniel Alves

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I think he will fit in well in PSG though. I guess the problem is Marquinhos would go to the bench, because he won't be a starter CB?

He can't be worst than VDW, but I can understand PSG expected a better signing than Alves.

Bertus

Alves got annoyed and published a statement via Globo Esporte.

He said there's no pre-contract, with no one.

He added he wants to live in the present and to fulfil his current contract till the end.

I think he will fit in well in PSG though. I guess the problem is Marquinhos would go to the bench, because he won't be a starter CB?
DL will be a midfielder next season.

Marquinhos - TS will be CBs.

Last edited:

Zangash

Banned
Alves got annoyed and published a statement via Globo Esporte.

He said there's no pre-contract, with no one.

He added he wants to live in the present and to fulfil his current contract till the end.

No pre-contract with no one is a double negative, which means he does have a pre-contract, with someone.

That's so smooth I might think it was written by his agent :lol:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
No pre-contract with no one is a double negative, which means he does have a pre-contract, with someone.

That's so smooth I might think it was written by his agent :lol:

Spanish (and I assume Portuguese) works differently. They use double negatives to "strengthen" the "negative".

Icarium

Lifestealer

Then what is the point of signing pogba, they already have good midfield trio now they are adding DL. They don't need pogba unless they decide to sell verratti :pep: which i don't think will happen anyway. More likely psg is not going for pogba.

Zangash

Banned
Spanish (and I assume Portuguese) works differently. They use double negatives to "strengthen" the "negative".

Oh I know. Where I live Spanish is the second language basically and I speak it (Mexican spanish, mind you) on a pretty decent level. I just find it funny how they translate over. Like when an English speaker puts an adjective before the noun when trying to speak Spanish to me and says something along the lines of "blanco casa".

Bertus

According to AS:

- Alves got an official offer from PSG: 9M euros in gross salary, 3-years.
- But he didn't sign any pre-contract.
- Because he first wants to see what Barca will offer him.

raskolnikov

Why does psg want to pay so much for Alves? he is over the hill, I thought you guys wanted to win a cl, you already have vd wiel, aurier and marquinhos who can play rb.

serghei

he is over the hill

You still think that after the two dominating performances against Real and Atletico (you can add City on top of that as well)? OK :lol:

Best RB on the field in all 3 games btw. Better than Carvajal, Zabaleta, Sagna, Juanfran. Quite comfortably actually.

PSG is willing to pay that because Alves and Lahm are the two best attacking RBs in the game right now. That's why. It's Lahm, Alves, and everybody else in terms of ball playing, attacking-minded, playmaking RBs.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans