Daniel Alves

Kohe321

Barcelona plan to offer right back Dani Alves (31), whose contract expires, a renewal for two years plus an optional third year. [sport]

Sounds like a plan, Barcelona. How about you guys get on that :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona plan to offer right back Dani Alves (31), whose contract expires, a renewal for two years plus an optional third year. [sport]

Will probably keep planning until he has joined another club. Just like we probably planned to sign Thiago Silva when he was at Milan and Marquinhos when he was at Roma.

Keep planning.

Zangash

Banned

Sport?

Smells like bullshit to me. Like Marca confirming the signing of Luis Suarez.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Barcelona representatives will today meet with the agent of Dani Alves (31) to make a renewal offer. Current contract expires in June. [md]

Finally, renew him Barto ffs.

Leo_Messi

Since nobody has reported anything yet I will make a sort update before the match tonight.

Alves's agent (his former wife) and the board just finished today's meeting.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...-pero-la-oferta-del-barca-es-la-mas-baja.html

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...-barca-dani-alves-se-celebrara-hoy-mismo.html

Basically Alves wants to stay according to his agent but the contract offer that the club has offered to him is the lowest (economically speaking) so far. His priority is to stay though and he apparently feels very much at ease at the club. Understandably so.

I think that he will sign the contract extension offered to him by the club. Maybe not immediately but after a bit of additional negotiation.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dani Alves' agent will this afternoon give a press conference to talk about the future of the right back [barcastuff].

Doesn't bode well for us at all. Probably announcing why he is leaving, that he loves the club but it is time to move on and stuff.

Home of Barca Fans