Daniel Alves

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You never know with the socis. I have covered that topic in the "Bartomeu" thread. Honestly speaking then I don't see them getting reelected but a lot of it depends on whether Laporta will run or not. At least this is what I fear.

BTW; To anyone interested then our handball team (the most successful club team in Europe historically) is playing against Zagreb in the CL quarterfinals in less than 30 minutes. Just saying.:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014–15_EHF_Champions_League_knockout_stage

Oh, and according to rumors in both Spain and France then Karabatic will join PSG together with his younger brother Luka.

Sorry for off-topic.

Karabatic to return to France? I thought he was facing trial for match-fixing there?

Blaugrana Man

Crushed by the news. I was really hoping he'd stay. Sure he's not in 2010 form anymore, but those thinking we'll be better off without him next year are delusional. The masterful link-up he has with Messi is worth the contract alone, especially with Messi playing the wing more these days.

Just another case of massive incompetence by one of the worst boards in history.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Now I only hope Alves be a professional and gives his best to the club in his remaining and dwindling days (in a way to show the club what we will be missing next season) this season and help us accomplish something this season.

Alik

Now I only hope Alves be a professional and gives his best to the club in his remaining and dwindling days (in a way to show the club what we will be missing next season) this season and help us accomplish something this season.

Hopefully he does. Hopefully he'll want a successful last season, but you never know.

Bertus

Oh, and according to rumors in both Spain and France then Karabatic will join PSG together with his younger brother Luka. Mentioning it because Bertus is a PSG fan.

Sorry for off-topic.
Not interested in those two because they are shaddy people.

They can be the best talented, I would not care about them anymore.

Also, it's France, so as always they will get no real punishment for what they have done because they are stars and loved by most whatever bad things they do, I have no doubt about it, sadly.

Winning using any means is not something I'm interested in. So I'll not back up the club if they sign those two.

Thank you for the infos tho ;)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hopefully he does. Hopefully he'll want a successful last season, but you never know.

Or this adversely affects his morale and he doesn't give a damn anymore in the rest of the games.

That would be the worst that can happen.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't like it that Dani's wife drags other presidential candidates into this. Flirting with other clubs to raise his worth is offhand enough

iniesta_8

Alves is dogshit these days. Let him go, make do with Montoya/Adriano/Douglas until January with a signing ready to come in.

Zubi is such an idiot for not replacing him in the summer. Alves should have been moved on a year or two ago when he was worth something.

This.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Well, we ***** up real good on this one :thumbsup2: We can kiss next season goodbye, I mean it. Now we have Montoya (will he even stay? I mean he hardly got to play the last 2 season - I will not blame him if he decides to leave) and Douglas lol. And it's not only that Alves decided to leave, our incompetence in signing another RB is beyond reason - instead we signed Vermaelen and Douglas as defensive backup, lord have mercy :facepalm:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Btw, for what it's worth, Mundo Deportivo is saying Barca are contradicting the offer made public by Alves' agent. They said the club offered them a 1+1+1 offer, but MD is saying the club sent an official offer to his agent in writing with a 2+1 contract.

Why can't they do anything simple and drama free, jeez!

Home of Barca Fans