Daniel Alves

mark1nhu

Probably.

But you know what? I just don't care anymore.

I love Dani and all he has done for us, and I certainly want him to stay for at least one or two years, but I change my mind and now I think we can survive without him.

Wanna leave? Just leave.

J

Jamie Cal

Probably.

But you know what? I just don't care anymore.

I love Dani and all he has done for us, and I certainly want him to stay for at least one or two years, but I change my mind and now I think we can survive without him.

Wanna leave? Just leave.

If we're getting someone in January - maybe. But a whole season with Monty as right back....

Onuphrius

If we're getting someone in January - maybe. But a whole season with Monty as right back....

Who says it will be Monty? I can really see Bartra turned back to RB. Then we would have a same kind of defencing line Pep had, only the attacking sideback would have changed. Pep had attacking Alves and defending Abidal, while Lucho would have attacking Alba and defending Bartra.

Didn't Bartra say in some interview that he has trained as a RB this season??

kilian

Is it just me or did he have a great second half with Rakitic on the field? It`s like he is way more focused and precise with his passes and everything when he has Ivan beside him.

Stric

Another bad game, surprise surprise. By the way, how many exact same fouls in a row did he commit in the first 20 minutes or so?

Antimadridista1

Poor first half. Defensively every team know that he's our weakness and they always play on his side (see the games against Atleti, Real, Valencia, Sevilla etc).

Home of Barca Fans