Daniel Alves

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Bad game? Alves had a very good 2nd half. In the 1st everyone was bad.

Almost fucked it all up with that long pass to the penalty zone with a Valencia player in the middle, really stupid.

Also, ffs can he get the ball off someone without commiting a foul ? only one worst in this regard was adriano..

Stric

How is a game in which at least half of it is bad not a bad game? Unless he scored or assited 27 goals in the second half, it's still a bad game in general. Like most of his games. He's pointless, and uses his brain less with every next game.

serghei

Also, ffs can he get the ball off someone without commiting a foul ? only one worst in this regard was adriano..

What are you talking about, he's fouls were great. He didn't get a yellow and that's even better. He made some key fouls when we lost the ball, which were part of the reason Valencia wasn't as dangerous in the 2nd half.

Nothing new really, Alves getting most of the blame when he was better than Pique, Mathieu and Adriano.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What are you talking about, he's fouls were great. He didn't get a yellow and that's even better. He made some key fouls when we lost the ball, which were part of the reason Valencia wasn't as dangerous in the 2nd half.

Nothing new really, Alves getting most of the blame when he was better than Pique, Mathieu and Adriano.

Not giving him the blame at all but he had a horrific 1st half, but you are correct, overall still better than Piqué ( :( ), Gingerhead and BrazilianGrandPa

klc123

Wow.
I'm not a massive fan of Alves, but when people are saying that he needs to score or assist 27 goals in a single half of football to make up for how bad he was then it really makes me question the integrity of this forum.
Nothing new really. Barca grind out an important result and people are crying that we didn't batter valencia 9-0 with the best performance of the season. I hate to be derogatory, but some of the people on this forum are either completely delusional or know nothing about football. I'm inclined to say both.

Gnidrologist

Well no shit. In second half Valencia was exhausted and we brought in Rakitic, Pedro and Roberto, who were all mostly doing defensive duties. Even then he had some brainfarts as far as i remember and only in last 20-15 minutes he had several good moves, both defensively and offensively, because Valencia had lost all hope dried out.
The player is NOT GOOD, when he should be coddled by several other teammates to amend for his incompetence. As i said in match thread, i don't want to see him in any other tough match this season ever again and after that, leave pls. Montoya may have been less skillful overall, but at least he's doing his primary work, is not complacent and doesn't do unforced brainfarts.

L

linetty

Yeah Alves was shit.

He was the best out of the back 4 in the first half and one of the best on the pitch in the second. But Bojan with his slippers on his eyes sees only what he wants. Good riddance.

Zangash

Banned
How can someone pretend this was a good game from him? Comparing him to the performances of the rest of the back four doesn't change the fact that Dani was still pretty bad. It's not like he plays much better than this week in and week out, either. Why everyone seems to think we're screwed out of our chances to compete for anything with him gone is beyond me.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
But Bojan with his slippers on his eyes sees only what he wants.

What do you have over your eyes? Do you want to continue with personal remarks? You can hide behind your username and throw remarks but in real life you would think twice before spouting those words.

Home of Barca Fans