Daniel Alves

Ekul

Amidst all this talk of ethics and fairness, I think people are forgetting the main thing; there is no one who can replace him. So the team will suffer. After a *fingers crossed* successful season, you don't make your team weaker.

Alik

Amidst all this talk of ethics and fairness, I think people are forgetting the main thing; there is no one who can replace him. So the team will suffer. After a *fingers crossed* successful season, you don't make your team weaker.

Of course there's players who can replace him.

M

monamou

Why do we need this shit right before cup and CL final!!!???
What shit? It's this time of the season, contract talk and stuff. What did you expect?

Anyway, Alves leaving is no shocking news.

Drexl

In 2012 I had high hopes about Montoya, but the boy has declined badly. I don't expect Alves will maintain his form next season, it's his swan song after 3 terribly disappointing seasons. Good luck, buddy.

King5Puyi

What shit? It's this time of the season, contract talk and stuff. What did you expect?

Dakt has a point considering we don't need no drama right now. But then again, it's been going on whole year. It's less about it being shocking and more about us needing him first half of next season too.

Impressive how two good months can make one forget about three years. There is very little chance that Alves can sustain this level of play at all, at barça or another club

King5Puyi

Welcome to the new tv-show

"The real 'desperate' players of FC Barcelona"

You have to admit he deserves more respect. He's a club legend. He feels he's disrespected by the club as renewing his contract has been seen as the last resort,which has indeed pissed off Alves.

And now, he knows just like the rest of us the club needs him till the ban passes over, and then he's thrown. So before that happens, he has the right to think about his last payday. The man deserves it.

dakt

What we need ATM is team fully focused on finals, and RB that will give 103.512%. I'm sure this shit isn't favoring the goals.
Give him what he wants if the requirements are not blown out of proportions.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
You have to admit he deserves more respect. He's a club legend. He feels he's disrespected by the club as renewing his contract has been seen as the last resort,which has indeed pissed off Alves.

And now, he knows just like the rest of us the club needs him till the ban passes over, and then he's thrown. So before that happens, he has the right to think about his last payday. The man deserves it.

Ofcourse he does, it's just so funny to me as a person. As a FCB fan ofcourse it's depressing but if someone who I didn't give a damn did this I'd be having a good laugh at them.

RaidersGunz

Any Right backs in world football that are similar to D.Alves? He's so vital to the way you play. I read a stat on reddit that he has assisted Messi more than any other player, is that true? Unreal if it is.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Impressive how two good months can make one forget about three years. There is very little chance that Alves can sustain this level of play at all, at barça or another club

And in other clubs he probably will have a different role compared to his "false midfielder" role at Barca, he probably be required to cover more distance defending and do more defensive work, so his decline will be more visible.

Last edited:

King5Puyi

Ofcourse he does, it's just so funny to me as a person. As a FCB fan ofcourse it's depressing but if someone who I didn't give a damn did this I'd be having a good laugh at them.

You can call :bartomeu: on the hotline and thank him for the incompetence :alveshat:

Home of Barca Fans