Daniel Alves

serghei

Impressive how two good months can make one forget about three years. There is very little chance that Alves can sustain this level of play at all, at barça or another club

:lol: I take it that you include 2012. We won a single trophy that year, and this goal played a big part in it.

1327537631161.gif

King5Puyi

And in other clubs he probably will have a different role when his "false midfielder" role at Barca, he probably be required to cover more distance defending and do more defensive work, so his decline will be more visible.

Granted he's only going down hill from here, but he has been disciplined this season at the back and his crossing to real strikers instead of our midgets would be a valuable asset.

:lol: I take it that you include 2012. We won a single trophy that year, and this goal played a big part in it.

What's funny ? It's silly to think that one goal changes a season performance. It may have redeemed his season but in no way does it change his poor performances. And technically about three years would be 12-13, 13-14, 14-15.

Drexl

Already in the 2011-12 season he was poor, one fluke against madshit won't change a thing.
But I must admit, he gave me such a joy with that beauty goal.

serghei

What's funny ? It's silly to think that one goal changes a season performance. It may have redeemed his season but in no way does it change his poor performances. And technically about three years would be 12-13, 13-14, 14-15.

He was good in 2012. Lapses of concentration in La Liga, but that has affected the whole team, hance Pep leaving because he couldn't motivate the team anymore. But hey, feel free to think Alves was poor in 2012, and the rest of our key players were amazing.

Who gives a crap about those rankings ? there's also the uefa teams which never have a proper dm, or the stats the fool fcbdna posted which rank Iniesta as our fifth best player this season. And cristiano was voted best player in the world two years in a row.

@ below ; i really don't care what players think man, i've watched every single game that season and made my own opinion, anyway you're clutching at straws, all i've said is alves has been declining for over three years, which is true.

Just this year fifpro voted david luiz as best right back in the world :coffee:

Last edited:

serghei

FIFPro made some incredibly stupid decisions all along the way. It's almost as if they vote based on player publicity and not performance.

Nope. Most of the time they get it right.

Who gives a crap about those rankings ? there's also the uefa teams which never have a proper dm, or the stats the fool fcbdna posted which rank Iniesta as our fifth best player this season. And cristiano was voted best player in the world two years in a row.

Tens of thousands of professional players vote for FIFPRO team of the year.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans