Daniel Alves

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, Pep praised Alves and Messi specifically after the match and said he hoped Dani signs an extension.
All eyes on you now Dani

Yeah, caught that too...Dani was also quoted to say that he wants to see the extension happen as it's a good fit for everyone...Hope so

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
After that victory I can't see him leaving. He was incredible and to be part of a night like that is hardly going encourage him to leave. Hopefully the new deal is signed soon.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Dani Alves was great yesterday.... He wasn't tested defensively much, if at all tested he dealt with it brilliantly. Really nice performance

jerinho

that's why pep try to train the upper 3 player through the best to support and attacking on their own leg. then the others can concentrate on defending. he dont want any attacking defender. not anymore

B

Barca_10baby

loosing alves would b a huge loss to the team but no one player is bigger than this team

gingerless

Totally out of topic, but i am in love with your avatar, gingerless!
Did you draw that yourself?

no, i can draw but not this one i didn't, i stole it off someone that posted this picture somewhere on the forum i forgot, whoever it is or whoever remembers tell me.

M

mohsen

i just read that man city contacted barca with a 50 million pound deal .. 220 pounds salary per week !

J

Jordzibob

The bad news is the news he wants to sign the contract is from www.wejustmakeupbullshit.com or as commonly known, goal.com

And yeh, 50 million, much as I love the guy's playing ability (i dont like him as he acts like a complete tit on the pitch), 50 million is huge. Sell him. Get Lahm, yeh yeh yeh bla bla he just signed a contract extension, just pay more.

gingerless

The bad news is the news he wants to sign the contract is from www.wejustmakeupbullshit.com or as commonly known, goal.com

And yeh, 50 million, much as I love the guy's playing ability (i dont like him as he acts like a complete tit on the pitch), 50 million is huge. Sell him. Get Lahm, yeh yeh yeh bla bla he just signed a contract extension, just pay more.

lmfao classic example of arrogant barca fans

Home of Barca Fans