Daniel Alves

SeloBarca

I really liked in one sequence, he ran all the way from Valdes to madrids area in full speed, then we lost the ball and he ran all the way back in full speed and tackled and got the ball back near our goalarea, and the was running all the way back up again in the following attack.
He just never gets tired.

gingerless

I really liked in one sequence, he ran all the way from Valdes to madrids area in full speed, then we lost the ball and he ran all the way back in full speed and tackled and got the ball back near our goalarea, and the was running all the way back up again in the following attack.
He just never gets tired.

^ i was laughing when he was doing that during the game, just amazing

ryuken

If I was in his shoes, i would have signed the damn contract a long time ago. The prospect of playing side by side with this La Masia crop simply outweigh some million of dollars

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Pep praised Alves and Messi specifically after the match and said he hoped Dani signs an extension.
All eyes on you now Dani

XaviMessiGirl

If I was in his shoes, i would have signed the damn contract a long time ago. The prospect of playing side by side with this La Masia crop simply outweigh some million of dollars

Especially because look at how most of the teams with all the money are doing. Madrid just got owned by us, Chelsea are beginning to teeter, and Man City aren't as spectacular as their price tag suggests either. We're the club that makes the most sense from a success standpoint.

Home of Barca Fans