Daniel Alves

J

Jordzibob

:lol: Yeh

Well who would you rather get in? Imo Maicon, then Lahm, then Alves is the best RB in the world. Maicon when he's at his best that is, not fucked over by Benitez moronic tactics-and he's way more likely to go to Real Madrid. Lahm best option imo, but yeh I accept it's pretty unlikely, but any other RB would be a step down.

J

Jordzibob

Yeh but Pique is inevitably gonna be more loyal, you cant bring that up as a comparism because Pique is a youth product, and has a direct bond with the club. Alves isnt going to show the same loyalty, that's not to say he wont remain loyal, but any player from the youth system is inevitably gonna be more loyal than someone who's not.

J

Jordzibob

I'd like him to stay too, despite my dislike of him he's a very good player (when he shows up) and yeh I agree, him and Messi is one of the best fullback/attacking partnerships in the world, if not the best. But at the end of the day, if their offering 50 million, we arent gonna reject that. It will be up to Alves as to whether he wants to stay or not, and I dont think he'll turn down the amount of money their offering.

J

Jordzibob

I think he's much better suited to La Liga anyway, his pathetic playacting and complaining to the ref everytime something doesnt go his way wont go down well in England, the refs will just tell him to shut the fuck up and get on with it.

gingerless

I think he's much better suited to La Liga anyway, his pathetic playacting and complaining to the ref everytime something doesnt go his way wont go down well in England, the refs will just tell him to shut the fuck up and get on with it.

see; tapinaldo

M

mohsen

guys dont forget that man city has 100 million pounds to spend this winter .. and in the race with chelsea to get alves i think they can pay 50 easily

J

Jordzibob

guys dont forget that man city has 100 million pounds to spend this winter .. and in the race with chelsea to get alves i think they can pay 50 easily

Lol 100 million. That's basically money out of their coat pocket. If they wanted to spend over 300 million this winter they probably could, they dont really have a limit.

And Ronaldo had to toughen up to survive in the Premiership. In his last year or so at Utd he didnt dive nearly as much as he does in La Liga, or as much as Alves does. I like Alves in terms of his ability, he can be extremely inconsistant but when he's with it he's with it. But he's an absolute twat of a player, his diving and complaining really pisses me off, see Chelsea Semi Final two years ago, he acted like such a dirty little idiot.

dalitis8

Banned

Chelsea can't buy shit.

I like ALves, but 50m is good money, but will they offer us such an amount? We have to renew his contract.

adil_909

we are fc barcelona. we make money by winning titles, not selling players. getting rid of dani would be the stupidest thing barca has done in years (minus eto'o vs ibra deal, which is the epitome of ludicrous)

Home of Barca Fans