Daniel Alves

F

Flavia

B-o_MqiUYAAHeqf.jpg

What was that?

iceon

Ran his socks off tbf. Was having his best game in ages and was subbed off. When he plays badly he stays on the pitch and when he does well he gets subbed. Reactions are normal.

Zangash

Banned
Ran his socks off tbf. Was having his best game in ages and was subbed off. When he plays badly he stays on the pitch and when he does well he gets subbed. Reactions are normal.

That wasn't a good game from him. His only real contributions of note were a cross that went out for a goal kick, and a cross that hit the crossbar, before going out for a goal kick.

His best games came during that little win streak we had going. He was far better in those games than he was today.

I thought he was poor and a weak link the whole game . Best days are gone .

xxxxxx

Nah.... he was awful. Most of City's successful attacks was down his side. He was getting caught out of position an awful lot.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Embarrasing to kick the bottle like that for getting subbed? After his atrocious mistake against Malaga, how about some humility there Alves?

I'm serious, I don't care if Adriano and Bartra rotate the RB position for the next two seasons, I have had enough of him. Adriano was way better the minutes he played anyway. If Alves left tomorrow I would honestly not be upset.

Add to that there were only 10 minutes left and he had just got kicked in the knee, not like he was subbed in the 60th minute... If that tantrum was because of the sub, he really needs to grow the hell up (preferably in another club)...

serghei

:lol: at Alves having a bad game. The man hit the post, almost didn't missplace a pass and got a man sent off. Just renew him already. And :lol: at Alves - Zabaleta comparisons.

Home of Barca Fans