David Luiz

This clown makes Pique look like the greatest defender to walk on planet earth, so happy barca didn't buy him from chelski. We should build a statue of Zubi in front of Camp Nou to mark his achievement of not buying SIDE SHOW BOB.

Lucho's the one who blocked the transfer IIRC. I'm less than thrilled about the Mathieu signing, but I would have been a lot more pissed if we paid 60 million for David Luiz :lol:

Has there been a worse deal than this one since Torres? I honestly can't think of one.

Last edited:

Bertus

Lucho's the one who blocked the transfer IIRC. I'm less than thrilled about the Mathieu signing, but I would have been a lot more pissed if we paid 60 million for David Luiz :lol:

Has there been a worse deal than this one since Torres? I honestly can't think of one.

Alex Song :)

At least DL didn't punch another player in the back during the WC :neymar:

Sid90

Alex Song :)

At least DL didn't punch another player in the back during the WC :neymar:

Song cost 20 million euros compared to 62 million euros for luiz, infact Douglas(4 million euros), Ter stegen(12 million euros), Mathieu( 20 million euros), Verma(10 million euros), Bravo(12 million euros) cost a total of 58 million euros shows you the stupidity of P$G in signing the clown SIDE SHOW BOB.

Last edited:

Morten

Will probably do ok in the french league, the league isnt as good as PL or LL, and thiago Silva will cover him. He will be allowed to go forward more, he is somewhat decent at that. CLis a different story.

Bertus

Song cost 20 million euros compared to 62 million euros for luiz, infact Douglas(4 million euros), Ter stegen(12 million euros), Mathieu( 20 million euros), Verma(10 million euros), Bravo(12 million euros) cost a total of 58 million euros shows you the stupidity of P$G in signing the clown SIDE SHOW BOB.

French medias got the official fee last month, it's 49.5M euros, not 62.

Still baffling, but Mangala now officially took the crown (53M to porto+third parties without bonus) since he cost more than DL as confirmed by all the french press.

edit: Can't believe you included Douglas as if that dude counts for something. JamDav side account confirmed :rofl1:

Last edited:

Sid90

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/24/david-luiz-paris-psg-50m-fee-chelsea

The guardian usually get the prices right anyways Clown cost 50 million pounds = 62 million euros, douglas at center back and basically anyone who can kick a football>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SIDE SHOW BOB at defending. Of ten years of watching football he is the worst defender i have seen in my life frankly the guy is a disgrace to the art of defending. Luis enrique for me is already a success for me in not buying the clown.

Bertus

:lol:

French press does get fee right when it concerns french clubs.

Anyways, for a newbie here you're quite the aggressive clown. Another one to add to my blacklist. You won't last long here anyways at this rate.

Have fun till it lasts~~

Bertus

BTW, Nasser revealed some things about how DL transfer happened:

• - He said that there was a big club other than PSG that wanted to buy him.
  • - In case it would become complicated after the WC since he heard many clubs would seek CBs, he thought it would be a good idea to buy DL now.
  • - He then discussed it with Chelsea and DL.
  • - DL said he was more than ok to be transfered before the WC because he didn't want to think about it during the WC.
  • - Nasser decided to make an offer.
  • - The "other big club" learned about what was happening, thought about it, and dropped it because it was too soon for them to buy a CB and since Chelsea agreed to sell before the WC, either they would bid too now or drop it. They decided to drop it.

I think it's clear to me that the other big club is Barcelona and - in my opinion - that that rumor about Lucho veto-ing DL's transfer was not a "I don't want him" but a "I don't want to rush a transfer now".

Gilberto

May be Chelsea were expecting his value to skyrocket after a 'possible good world cup'

So they were prepared to sell him before the WC, but in return they demanded more money.

Last edited:

Bertus

What was the reason behind overpaying for him then?

I think Chelsea asked that price to let him go before the world cup.

Anyways, I think it was interesting overall, just like learning from another interview that barcelona really did bid more than 40M on Marquinhos.

We had so many rumors that I think it's cool that for once a club replies to such questions (since Nasser didn't talk about it out of the blue, he was replying to questions from journalists)

I remember Galning saying that Barcelona would never bid 40M or more on a CB. But as you can see, they did.

So it's interesting, isn't it? Now maybe people dont care much, but as far as I'm concerned, I like little details like that from official sources.

Home of Barca Fans