David Luiz

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He got no positional awareness.

I would not take him even they gave him away for free. Would rather spend the double on a playe who knows how to play that role, an actual RB and not Mr. Luiz jack in all trades, master in none.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He got no positional awareness.

I would not take him even they gave him away for free. Would rather spend the double on a playe who knows how to play that role, an actual RB and not Mr. Luiz jack in all trades, master in none.
David Luiz earned his fame playing at the LB position... He's pretty awesome playing there

R

Ryu Hayabusa

At the moment given his performances, he would be best on the bench.

How dare you? Obviously he is one of the three best CBs in the world right now. Eat your daily FIFA propaganda bullshit, Bertus!

Bertus

How dare you? Obviously he is one of the three best CBs in the world right now. Eat your daily FIFA propaganda bullshit, Bertus!
Not my fault if it's a crime to bench Marquinhos instead of DL given how Marquinhos is godly strong since the start of the season :(

Marquinhos played RB again last night against its will (he's angry at Blanc and you can guess why).

Yet, he did super good. Even his runs and crosses are fantastic. VdW and Aurier are so crap compared to him.

Morten

I know the ballon dor winner is voted by other players, isnt it the same with other selections? if so, how could so many who actually play the game themselves vote for this guy?

Bertus

He's not very smart is he. That David Luiz.
He didn't mean any harm and everyone attending the press conference laughed their asses off after that.

Dunno why you guys are upset that much. He likes to make jokes a lot (especially on the field).

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He didn't mean any harm and everyone attending the press conference laughed their asses off after that.

Dunno why you guys are upset that much. He likes to make jokes a lot (especially on the field).

Still calling your coach "ugly," even as a joke, in front of the press is hardly diplomatic.

Tabloids have field days with this kind of thing.

Home of Barca Fans