David Luiz

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
He played well today as a defensive midfielder, he shielded his back four and forced fabregas to drop deep and cut off all ball supply to diego costa

EdmondDantes

BEAST!

Well done son! PSG's best player in both legs. 3 goals in 3 games and shoved anti-football Mourinho back to where he deserves to be, on his knees.

Bertus

Hope Mourinho is still laughing about those 50M euros.

Should hurt to see that DL was probably our best player today with TS and Marquinhos.

EdmondDantes

I imagine how great a feeling he will get when he lays his head on his pillow tonight. PSG through, great performance, got the better of Costa and Mourinho, bagged a great goal, his win bonus, no injury. What a life eh.

G

Gasgas

We should have bought him with the money we bought grandpa, crutches and dougie :coffee:

World class over both legs and oh what a bullet of a header

DrPepper

No we shouldn't...

He didn't even play as a CB in the first match. 60M for him is still insane and out of proportions, especially when Paris already have two CBs who are better than Luiz and were cheaper.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Good to see him celebrate after the goal aswell, fashion these days is to not celebrate against your former club, which is aload of bs. I hate it.

Leo_Messi

I liked his passion. He performed well in both games. I guess that he feels that he has to prove himself after that hugely embarrassing performance in the World Cup. The 0-7 (!) semifinal defeat says hello.

He seems like a likable guy too. I am happy for him.

Home of Barca Fans