David Luiz

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Nah Blanc started crying, he was an aspiring model after all

dBV1Ohx.gif

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Luiz is a big part of Chelsea’s history, a Champions League winner on that dramatic night in the Allianz Arena when they beat Bayern Munich in a penalty shootout in 2012.
He forced himself to play, ‘the only Brazilian on the pitch’, despite a nine-inch tear to the hamstring on his right leg.
By far the best story of that night, though, is the chatter with Bayern Munich’s forward Gomez throughout the game.
‘I was telling Gomez, “We play badly, but we will win — look, your team is better but we are going to win”. All the time I was saying it to him. Schweinsteiger marked me at the corner and I said, “No problem, it’s not me who will score”. And Didier Drogba scored. And Schweiny looked at me as if to say, “What the f***?”.
‘When Gomez scores the penalty, he walks past me and said, “OK, I want to see you now”. And I scored.
‘After we won, I went over to him and he said, “Oh my God don’t talk to me, you must have some magic or something”.
‘I played for 120 minutes, I celebrated, the adrenaline is high and then the recuperation started. I still have my scars, it’s for life.’
:lol: :lol:

EdmondDantes

He was top notch tonight. Fantastic player when motivated, technical, strong, fast, versatile and a hard-worker. Had Costa in his pockets physically and mentally all night.

Bertus

He was top notch tonight. Fantastic player when motivated, technical, strong, fast, versatile and a hard-worker. Had Costa in his pockets physically and mentally all night.

Too many avoidable fouls tho.

He did a lot of them right near PSG penalty box. A chance Chelsea was crap on CPA minus that one goal.

Home of Barca Fans