David Luiz

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Luiz's issue sometimes is that he's too emotional. Gets carried away sometimes if the game isn't going well and tries to play hero ball (like in the Germany game).

Truthist

Not really. Scoring a free kick from 35 yards doesn't make you the best defender.

I didn't say it did, I watched all Brazil's games from the confederations cup to the world cup and he was better than Thiago Silva.

The game you're referring to led to Thiago Silva's suspension in an amateurish manner.

BrazilFan

I didn't say it did, I watched all Brazil's games from the confederations cup to the world cup and he was better than Thiago Silva.

The game you're referring to led to Thiago Silva's suspension in an amateurish manner.

This true. Performance wise for the two years that him and Thiago was partnered together, he outperformed Silva. David Luiz is the type of defender that needs a leader next to him to cover his weaknesses. Thiago is good for him.

As for tonight, he was embarrass by Suarez who is World Class. I could post a video of better defenders than Luiz getting embarrass at one point or another.

F

Flavia

He played on one leg, and horribly suffered from his thigh all game. They are talking about it just now here on TV.

Wasn't there someone else able to play? Even if from the reserve team?
I think it's a bit unjust to put a player thru this kind of stuff.

Home of Barca Fans