David Luiz

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wasn't there someone else able to play? Even if from the reserve team?
I think it's a bit unjust to put a player thru this kind of stuff.

They had Camara, but I guess Blanc thought it was worth a risk putting Luiz out there instead of a semi-retired 35 year old against the likes of Messi, Suarez and Neymar.

Devils

50m for this guy, 50m! I think it has to be recorded in footballing history as the point where the transfers hit peak lunacy.

He may of been injured, but his defensive actions were just catastrophic. Injured or not you can't be the last man defending and leap into a striker like that, it's just amateur play all around.

Butaan4barca

a year ago, this forum totally wanted to sign him for barca. lol. i have been saying. he surely can't defend. he plays much better in db role.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
David Luiz FTW, I like him. It's unfair to criticize him for last night, he was playing injured and out of position.

King5Puyi

The first nutmeg could have happened to the best of them, but that second one was humiliation. He is the last man and the very last thing you do when you’re the last man is jump in with both feet and freeze up.

The man performs on his day, but when the pressure is on, the afro chicken dance begins.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
The first nutmeg could have happened to the best of them, but that second one was humiliation. He is the last man and the very last thing you do when you’re the last man is jump in with both feet and freeze up.

The man performs on his day, but when the pressure is on, the afro chicken dance begins.

Last game he was PSG savior, and I'm pretty sure it was a high pressure game.

What? :) Which part do you find funny?

King5Puyi

It was Chelsea and he had a point to prove. Like I said, the man is great on his day, when not, a huge liability to have at defence.

xavisionary

NTDzS2O.gif

I'd play him up top alongside Zlatan myself, where he can't do any harm.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

He also performs when the pressure is in, sometimes :lol: Yeah, that second action by Luiz was just so amateurish.

Home of Barca Fans