David Luiz

Antimadridista1

David Luiz (Chelsea): "Barça is, together with Bayern, the team that has played the best football in the last years." [sport]
David Luiz (Chelsea): "Barça interest? I know that Barça asked for me a while ago, but that's all I know." [sport]

PLEASE DO IT.

Butaan4barca

The rumor that mourinho wants to sell him is enough indication that he is not a capable defender. He is unwanted by mourinho, who has a great eye for talent. We dropped hummels for his slow speed, luiz is lazy too. Wtf are brains of tito and roura.

K

kingleo

Mourinho wont sell Luiz! he knows how good Luiz is! its just the english media making up stories as they are getting scared that Chelsea will dominate English football again!

BigBarcaBoy

Mourinho wont sell Luiz! he knows how good Luiz is! its just the english media making up stories as they are getting scared that Chelsea will dominate English football again!

Really, a lot of the english press for some reason love Mourinho so I don't think they're afraid of him, I wouldn't go anywhere near Luiz

SEvolution

I dunno about you guys but i'll prefer anyone who is good in air right now just because we look so vulnerable on corners and set pieces add to that while we take corners and they end up being open field for the opponents to counter and score like everytime. Even pepe can defend corners really well being the clumsy guy in madrid's defense right now also the guy scores from set pieces.

Only silva is the complete defender by far and it saddens me to see there isn't much quality defenders i.e (such good readers of the game and leaders of defensive line) available nowadays.

Banana-Rama

the english media are absolutely in love with mourinho, so what you are saying could not be further from the truth...

K

kingleo

the english media are absolutely in love with mourinho, so what you are saying could not be further from the truth...

They like Mourinho because he make headlines! but they hate Chelsea! they hate to see Chelsea do well!

Antimadridista1

D.Luiz: "Barcelona? They're a great club, among Bayern. If there was interest, I would consider them. But I'm really happy at Chelsea."

Tomchin

now apparently we are linked with ivavonich. 1000 times upgrade on luiz.
Yeah, he was seen in a restaurant close to Camp Nou yesterday apparently. Did he give an official reason why he visited Barcelona: was he there for tourism or for shooting a commercial or ...?

Home of Barca Fans