David Luiz

DavidVillano1

>leaving out cole

i kno he's a cunt but not only is he one of the best around now, he is among the best LB's ever
I've NEVER seen the hype in Ashley Cole, IMO the most overrated full back to ever play the game.

The amount of times he gets caught out of position goes unnoticed, when someone like Evra does the same he gets slated all over the place. His errors/mistakes get ignored because he's English, similar comparison to Hart/De Gea.

I remember watching Euro 2012 and Cole was being praised yet the likes of Diamanti were getting the better of him and Larsson, Yarmolenko, Gusev had lots of time on the ball down England's left and Cole kept being caught out of position. His error in the UCL final last year never get's mentioned either.

Not great defensively and his attacking play is vastly overrated, he doesn't get many assists per season or that many goals. He was made to look far better at Chelsea under Mourinho's tight defensive style. Good player and excellent at goal line clearances but nowhere as good as what is made out. Sickens me that people think this guy was/is better than Lahm who is a level or so above Cole. Then you have others who say Evra, Alves, Alba can't defend but Ashley Cole is great defensively. Load of nonsense, IMO.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
God damn Ramires is still underrated by a lot of people. He's pretty much as good as or better than Essien was and armies of people were spooging over him.

Antimadridista1

God damn Ramires is still underrated by a lot of people. He's pretty much as good as or better than Essien was and armies of people were spooging over him.

Ramires underrated ? hahahaha
This is guy is a good defensive midfielder with good offensiv skills but no way a world class MDF. (Yaya Toure, Xabi Alonso, Busquets, Carrick, even Song is better than him).

Antimadridista1

Only 9 PL players (all strikers/attacking midfielders) had more shots on target from outside the area this season than Luiz (13) [WhoScored]

Alik

Honestly, the same way we feel some La Liga players are underrated and EPL players overrated, you guys really do underrate players from EPL.

It's like going to a Madrid forum and reading what they say about Barca.

Look at certain players with objective eyes and you will realise that not everyone in the EPL is crap.

e.g. You ingore Chech, yet have no problems in putting Cortouis up there just because he is in La Liga.

Last edited:
F

Frejsgodes

Perhaps, but Ramires still not good enough for Barca. That's the benchmark.

desoe

You gotta love David Luiz' personality, tho. A really remarkable character.

Even the "dying swan" didn't look so cunt-ish to me, when it was performed by him :lol:

desoe

Sensational pass to Oscar. Truly sensational. Rafa Marquez used to do this for us back in the day :wub:

Home of Barca Fans