David Luiz

Bertus

So Mou stated once again today that Luiz is not for sale and that he hopes he'll be ready for the European Supercup against Bayern.

Blancone

Luiz-Pique would be such a devastating defence. Just imagine, Luiz joining our attack and Pique with his speed dealing with the opposition strickers

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He was immense against Bayern, as was Cahill. Luiz is great, Mourinho will make him into a ridiculous defender.

PaulFCB

Banned
He was immense against Bayern, as was Cahill. Luiz is great, Mourinho will make him into a ridiculous defender.

Will* make him a good bench warmer LOL. Mourinho wants ol' guy Terry in his defense so I expect Luiz to leave in max 1 year. Barca can still be a destination, seeing Dante is already starting to crack and Badstubber still injured I think Bayern will try to sign him as rumored a month ago.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Mourinho played Luiz the first match he became fit... he's been unfit all month. Quite a feat to play 120 minutes after no matches for over a month. Luiz will play in all the bigger games over Terry too. Terry will be warming the bench more often than not this season. He'll probably have his captaincy taken away by the start of the next season too.

Jenks

"Barcelona sent Alves and Neymar to convince me to join them, but i was clear to them. I wanted Chelsea"

"Barca made an official offer, i confirm. But I wanted Chelsea. It's a personal decision."

Classy stuff from Barca...

Trickykid

"Barcelona sent Alves and Neymar to convince me to join them, but i was clear to them. I wanted Chelsea"

"Barca made an official offer, i confirm. But I wanted Chelsea. It's a personal decision."

Classy stuff from Barca...

I really don't see what's so horrible about that?
I mean, the Cesc saga got ugly because of our persistence and the way we used the media so much to unsettle him, but a couple of national team mates trying to talk up our club in order to convince Luiz? Really? I bet that happens all the time and just about everywhere. If you wanna lob dirt on our club, there are so many more obvious places to search.

Home of Barca Fans