David Luiz

Jenks

I'm pretty sure it's against the rules, and I'm pretty sure Barca fans rip Madrid for it too. It's not got nothing to do with mud slinging.

Tomchin

It makes me wonder though why no high-profile CB (Luiz, Silva and Agger) want to sign for Barca. Do they really love their club so much, do they love the money so much, or are they afraid that they won't succeed at Barca?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You did the same with Ashley Cole. Your own manager was doing the tapping up. Stop being a hypocrite and troll.

Galning

It makes me wonder though why no high-profile CB (Luiz, Silva and Agger) want to sign for Barca. Do they really love their club so much, do they love the money so much, or are they afraid that they won't succeed at Barca?

The moneeeeeey.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You signed Ashley Cole by first tapping him up with similar tactics. This makes you a hypocrite. You came here making those comments about Barca to get a reaction. This makes you a troll. What's so hard to understand?

Jenks

You signed Ashley Cole by first tapping him up with similar tactics. This makes you a hypocrite. You came here making those comments about Barca to get a reaction. This makes you a troll. What's so hard to understand?

Why on Earth you think I support Chelsea...

Last edited:

Bertus

As far as what TS said here in France, he respects his contract, he's against clashing with a club for personal reasons because it's not being professional, and because he's friendo with Nasser and even with Boss Al Thani

It's once he clearly said he'll stay that Nasser wanted to prolounge him till 2018.

As for Luiz, I bet he's greatly influenced by being friend with Silva. Hence why he's doing the same imho.

But i understand people seem shocked since everyone tends to believe it's "normal for a player to clash and break his contract whenever he wants to".

Fact is, not every football players are like Bale. And people should actually encourage players like TS and Luiz because they actually are aware about what they are doing when they sign a contract.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
As far as what TS said here in France, he respects his contract, he's against clashing with a club for personal reasons because it's not being professional, and because he's friendo with Nasser and even with Boss Al Thani

It's once he clearly said he'll stay that Nasser wanted to prolounge him till 2018.

As for Luiz, I bet he's greatly influenced by being friend with Silva. Hence why he's doing the same imho.

But i understand people seem shocked since everyone tends to believe it's "normal for a player to clash and break his contract whenever he wants to".

Fact is, not every football players are like Bale. And people should actually encourage players like TS and Luiz because they actually are aware about what they are doing when they sign a contract.

Explain to me exactly how Silva wanting (?) to stay in PSG (which I absolutely see no problem with) has any influence on Luiz and his contract with Chelski?
And Bale? Bale is a completely different story. They management at Tottenham did a good job blaming Bale for his departure, but they are laughing all the way to the bank. They got 1 BILLION (!?) for a 'kick-and-run' player with 1 good season and a good long range shot - sure, he is a physical monster but imo not even worth 1/3 of the price.

Bertus

Explain to me exactly how Silva wanting (?) to stay in PSG (which I absolutely see no problem with) has any influence on Luiz and his contract with Chelski?
And Bale? Bale is a completely different story. They management at Tottenham did a good job blaming Bale for his departure, but they are laughing all the way to the bank. They got 1 BILLION (!?) for a 'kick-and-run' player with 1 good season and a good long range shot - sure, he is a physical monster but imo not even worth 1/3 of the price.

TS said in an interview in France that he thinks he has influence over people who Watch him or those who actually are teammates or friends or family.

He said that in or out of the field, he tries his best to be Professional, honest, sincere, and a good person overall because he knows he has to be an example of what a good person is and what a Professional football player should be. That includes to respect his contract when he signs in a club.

It's just a guess so no need to get mad. But since Luiz is friend with TS, and since TS is older and a captain that Luiz respects greatly, I just guessed TS could have an influence on some people like Luiz, about how they act and all.

Both are also very, very, very religious. Dunno if that plays a part too in TS' attitude.

Dunno if Luiz is the same, but in France TS is even more respected that he already was since he cleared up all that happened this summer.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
TS said in an interview in France that he thinks he has influence over people who Watch him or those who actually are teammates or friends or family.

He said that in or out of the field, he tries his best to be Professional, honest, sincere, and a good person overall because he knows he has to be an example of what a good person is and what a Professional football player should be. That includes to respect his contract when he signs in a club.

It's just a guess so no need to get mad. But since Luiz is friend with TS, and since TS is older and a captain that Luiz respects greatly, I just guessed TS could have an influence on some people like Luiz, about how they act and all.

Both are also very, very, very religious. Dunno if that plays a part too in TS' attitude.

Dunno if Luiz is the same, but in France TS is even more respected that he already was since he cleared up all that happened this summer.

No worries, I'm not "mad" :lol: I just couldn't get my head around your reasoning.

Home of Barca Fans