David Luiz

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Despite whatever mistakes he makes, yes, Chelsea fans, myself included, love Luiz. At the same time I can accept his sale if it'll help the team. No player is more important than the team.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
According to various Brazilian media; David Luiz has already agreed on personal terms with FCB. Transfer should cost around 40 million.

L

Learo

LOL, 40 freakin million. Typical Barca transfer. Buy Luiz for 40m and Ibra for 70m. Selling Villa for 2m, selling Song for 5m. Alves? Maybe we will get 7m since it is PSG, but I guess 5m. Barca. Got to love the transfer dealings!

L

Learo

Alexis and Cesc.

Are you serious? We didnt underpay. We paid 38m for Alexis and when we bought back Cesc, we had the best bargaining position any club could possibly have, as Barca was the only option for him, yet we still gave Arsenal 50% of any future sale.

lol, we paid 18m and we will sell him for a third of that a year later. Barca. Got to love the transfer dealings!

Mark my words. JDS, Cuenca and Afellay will all go for free while Tello will be sold for 4-5m max. It is how we roll on the transfer market. If we sell Alexis, it will be for 16-18m max.

Trickykid

Are you serious? We didnt underpay. We paid 38m for Alexis and when we bought back Cesc, we had the best bargaining position any club could possibly have, as Barca was the only option for him, yet we still gave Arsenal 50% of any future sale.

According to the market value, and what other interested clubs were willing to pay, we underpaid.
Besides, since you know we paid the full 11M variables for Alexis, how exactly were they defined?

Cule4life

The Culest
According to the market value, and what other interested clubs were willing to pay, we underpaid.
Besides, since you know we paid the full 11M variables for Alexis, how exactly were they defined?

Who exactly was willing to pay more than 37m for Alexis?

L

Learo

We overpaid, like we always do. He was not worth 38m, not in a million years. We bought Villa for 40m. Sold for 2m a couple of years later. It is just pure madness, but it is how we roll. Massively ovepaying and never thinking about sell-on value. Pissing away money like we were drunkards.

Home of Barca Fans