David Luiz

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Who exactly was willing to pay more than 37m for Alexis?
actually Mancheester City made an even higher bid than us... It's only Alexis's will to join us that gave us the upper hand. I know Man City is not really the ideal ones to compare making business with, but still

L

Learo

Manchester City.

lol, really? Says who? A tabloid? But it doesnt matter. Even if some oil club was willing to pay a billion euros, we still massively overpaid as he has not proven to be worth 38m.

City.
And like I asked Learo, who couldn't answer: since you claim we paid the full 11M in variables, how were they spread out?

look up the variables. It is the usual tax shenanigans. The target variables are set relatively low on purpose, but should be treated as a regular transfer fee.

actually Mancheester City made an even higher bid than us... It's only Alexis's will to join us that gave us the upper hand. I know Man City is not really the ideal ones to compare making business with, but still

Actually, they bought Aguero instead of Alexis, and we will probably try to bid 60m to get him from them, far higher than what they paid for him, while we will sell Alexis for less than 20m. Its how we roll.

Trickykid

look up the variables. It is the usual tax shenanigans. The target variables are set relatively low on purpose, but should be treated as a regular transfer fee.

I can't find any info on them, that's why I asked, since you know for a fact, that we paid them all.

L

linetty

Sources linked to David Luiz' agency say talks with Barcelona are ongoing. The transfer will be announced after the World Cup. [lance]

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Oh my, 40m is more than I was expecting, even just for a rumoured price. I hope it turns out to be true.

H

Haruko The Goon

For 40m Jose is going to sell. That's double what he's worth jesus. Never been a solid defender.

xxxxxx

Won't pay 36m for Laporte because the price is too high, yet willing to pay double of what Luiz is worth. Seems legit.

Home of Barca Fans