David Luiz

Der Kaiser

I wish I new now or link those vids .... I'm sure there are some spectacular vids of Luiz

Thats just the first one that pops up...

All I see is a guy going down easily while being the last man, which can easily turn into a 1v1 of the striker with the goalie if the ref doesnt give the foul. His passes are either hella risky, if gets one of those wrong, its another 1v1, or a short pass backwards, which does absolutely nothing other than put pressure on the other defender or the goalie. His runs seem very ill advised too, often totally exposing the other centre back.
Maybe there better highlight videos of him, but in everyone I saw he looks like a maniac.

I

instinct

Bro you just need to chill. Everything will be okay. Luiz is our saviour. Keep this in mind. He is worth the 40m

Fernando-Torres-David-Lui-007.jpg

I

instinct

I read many comments where people said that he is not able to show his best under Mourinho. Can anyone here give me a short review of how he played under Benitez?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I always said he will suit a more technical, tactical league. Seria A/La Liga, really good character aswell and gives 100%, i expect he'll be great and well loved. 40m is insane though

B

beautifulgame

I always said he will suit a more technical, tactical league. Seria A/La Liga, really good character aswell and gives 100%, i expect he'll be great and well loved. 40m is insane though

agree with everything here ode. cheers

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope he turns out to be a great buy. That would be stuff of movies. From zero to hero.

Home of Barca Fans