David Villa

Antimadridista1

Pending a few details, Barcelona forward David Villa (31) will join English club Tottenham this summer. [ser]

Tottenham coach Villas-Boas was earlier this month in Barcelona. He personally convinced David Villa to join the English club. [ser]

cadena ser is a reliable source. I wonder how much money the Spurs will pay for Guaje..

Last edited:

Kerrybai

This would be a great move for him. Unfortunately no CL football by the looks of it but it's a good chance to prove himself in another league. Also he gets to live in Landahn!

Armando929

I'd rather he went to Arsenal. At least he'd have some CL football there and it wouldn't be seen as a step backwards.

Going to Spurs is, however. Nothing for him there, honestly.

I don't like this any better than the rumors about him going to Atletico.

Paganinisrvnge

I would wait until the weekend before making a comment. Arsenal can still miss out on CL football if they draw or lose this weekend and Spurs win.

KhaledBarca

I like David Villa but he's getting older!
We can get around 15M from selling him now. Villa will be looking for playing time next season to be ready for the World Cup, I don't think he'll have enough playing time next season if we buy Neymar!

Barca8

David Villa is a legend and still has a lot to offer. Unfortunately his best position is contested by the best player in the World at the moment. Our teams will be built around Messi for the next few years so we need better wide players like Reus/Deulofeu. I wish Villa the best wherever he goes.
I will always remember him for this...

abual3bed1

EPL might be a good move for Villa. Spurs or Arsenal are almost the same at the moment, as no other top teams will want him.

Alik

Tottenham is a great move for Villa. It's the Premier League and the only big club that could take him other than Arsenal.

Home of Barca Fans