David Villa

Scottro

Tottenham is a great move for Villa. It's the Premier League and the only big club that could take him other than Arsenal.

I like both clubs for villa but it looks like arsenal will be in CL next season (they need only beat New Castle) and that is where villa wants to be for sure. Where ever he goes I will be sure to follow his games on TV he is that fun to watch.

sabby

Apparently tottenham bid only 12m euro :( He used to be a top 5 striker just 2 seasons back. Damn that injury !

CatalinR10

Villa's transfer to Tottenham possibly depends on CL qualification. Tottenham could offer 14.5M. Arsenal and Atletico also interested. [md]

If it were for me , I would keep him. He is the only one , besides Messi , who can finish most of the chances he gets in our team but he would probably be a super sub here so I would understand if he wants to go to a team where he is playing all the time. Too bad we could only get a max of 15 mil out of this deal after we payed 2 seasons ago 40 mil for him. Hope we get in the summer a world class finisher.

Galning

Barcelona want him to stay as well but he wants to be a regular in order to make it to the world cup in Brazil, something which isn't possible in Barça. Therefore, he wants to go.
I wouldn't want to sell him to Atlético though, Spurs or Arsenal seem like the best options. Especially Spurs as it looks like they are willing to spend the most.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Sadly, Atletico would be a good move for him as he will start every game and will stay in Spain.

oz187

If Villa has to go I'd be happy to see him at Atletico. If they have to lose Falcao at least this will help them remain competitive.

Home of Barca Fans