David Villa

kozza

Andre Villas-Boas (coach Tottenham): "I always had a good relationship with Villa, from the times in Chelsea, when we tried to sign him."

Stric

If no good offer is made, Barcelona and Villa don't rule out that the player stays. He has a contract until 2014, option for extra year [md]

Cule4life

The Culest
If no good offer is made, Barcelona and Villa don't rule out that the player stays. He has a contract until 2014, option for extra year [md]

Would be criminal to keep him on the bench. Can go to Atletico to make La liga more competitive

Armando929

For his spot on the national team he should leave, especially if Neymar arrives. Tito clearly doesn't rate him and he should go to a team where he gets the respect he deserves.

Galning

For his spot on the national team he should leave, especially if Neymar arrives. Tito clearly doesn't rate him and he should go to a team where he gets the respect he deserves.

ZzzzZZzzzz I love Villa but after his injury he has never been the same. It is easy to say "he deserves more respect" but is it worth keeping him with such a high wage when he is going to have a role as a squad player? I don't think so.
And Villa also wants to leave if he doesn't get a starter place, and he won't so...

Not being a regular has nothing to do with a coach not respecting him. Such a lame argument.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
ZzzzZZzzzz I love Villa but after his injury he has never been the same. It is easy to say "he deserves more respect" but is it worth keeping him with such a high wage when he is going to have a role as a squad player? I don't think so.
And Villa also wants to leave if he doesn't get a starter place, and he won't so...

Not being a regular has nothing to do with a coach not respecting him. Such a lame argument.

Indeed, agree with everything...
His high wages would free up tons of money + we would probably get at least 10M from the sale to at least recoup some cash we paid for him. I simply don'r think he has much more to offer us, but with the lame transfers we've been doing lately it might be better to just keep him unfortunately.

Co0ter

He was never even given enough playing time after his injury to tell if he'd "be the same" or not. That makes less sense then respecting a player who played his heart out for us BEFORE he was injured. Instead we played a terrible form Pedro and Alexis over and over again, that also made less sense.

Antimadridista1

I think that Neymar's signing makes Villa's departure sure ! We have too much wingers and specially on the left side (Tello, Villa, Neymar + Deulofeu who's coming).

Neymar will probably take his number 'N7'.

Home of Barca Fans