David Villa

Stric

I'd prefer it if he went to Atletico. They'll need a good striker and Spurs are just so irrelevant it would hurt to see Villa there.

Armando929

Nah he's still a great player and would make an impact at any top club. He just needs a manager that actually believes in him and plays him in his proper position.

DavidVillano1

If he goes to Spurs then it seems to show the top clubs dont agree with that.
Or maybe circumstances play a part?

Man United - Have Rooney, RVP and Hernandez. Don't need another striker;
Man City - At the moment trying to reduce their wage bill, want to bring in a younger player like Cavani but have spoken that they can't afford his high fee. Already have Tevez, Dzeko and Aguero;
Arsenal - Need a striker but have went for Higuain who's wages are much less, Arsenal don't usually offer massive wages to one player, certainly not the wages Villa will be on;
Chelsea - Like City wanting to find a long term solution striker;
AC Milan - Been saving money, hence selling big stars, Mario is their number 1 guy;
Juventus - Can't afford him, wages are far too high, hence why they might lose out on Higuain;
Dortmund - Play a lone striker, want to make a statement and keep Lewandowki. Makes no sense bringing in a player on a massive wage ;
Bayern Munich - Have two great goalscorers and know they will get Lewandowski soon enough;

XaviMessiGirl

Thanks...
Now, there's a rumor on Barcastuff that Fiorentina are offering 13M for Villa and JDS.
I think we should as for a minimum fo 16M *12 for Villa, 4 for JDS*

Fiorentina have a nice project, looking up, if he has to leave I wouldn't mind seeing him there. Wish we could get more for him though.

Galning

Anderlecht offered 4M for Dos Santos and we wanted 5. I really don't think we'll sell both for 13M. That would mean they value Villa at 8M? :s

CatalinR10

Anderlecht offered 4M for Dos Santos and we wanted 5. I really don't think we'll sell both for 13M. That would mean they value Villa at 8M? :s

We should have accepted the Anderlecht deal , I don't think there's someone who could offer more . 8M for Villa is a joke . I would rather keep him than sell him for anything lower than 14-15 mil .

Home of Barca Fans