David Villa

J

jtmx12

also you are posting lies,Tito could never say that.

Everything I have posted about Villa like stats or news were the truth. I would never lie like some other people to archive their goal.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2012/12/12/copa_del_rey/1355275740_760506.html

You can translate the text in "bold" (yes, it's the title of the article, that was written using the audio from the recorded press conference prior to the match against Cordoba). Translate it to english and you will get the same result.

http://translate.google.com/#es/en/A veces, aunque muevas el sistema, David Villa no cabe

Bold Title: "A veces, aunque muevas el sistema, David Villa no cabe"
Result from Google: "Sometimes, even if you move the system, David Villa does not fit"

If you read the whole article, there's a sentence like "Hay veces que, por más que mueves los sistemas, no cabe." (which is a bit different from the bold title and is what I translated earlier) but it pretty much says the same thing.

As I've said before, the press conference was recorded, why would they make an article with the title of a whole sentence that is completely a lie?

Last edited:
F

Flavia

As I've said before, the press conference was recorded, why would they make an article with the title of a whole sentence that is completely a lie?
Until I hear him saying that, I won't believe as. They have photoshopped pictures to forge offsides multiple times, among other things. That's not exactly a reliable source. Not to mention this quote cannot be found anywhere else. Or it could be misquoted or a bad translation if Tito originally said that in catalan.
Tito said he can't play everyone all the time, not that Villa doesn't fit in this team. That's not something he would say about Villa, or any other player.

Stric

On one side, you have an official statement, translated by official translators and published on an official website, and on the other side, you have As and jtmx12 backing them up. Tough choice.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's been established that As is unreliable. You can post things and discuss but when one clings onto it like the bible one only makes himself silly.

ammarfcb

ze special one
so much hate in that assist. gives messi a tap in goal so mourinho can say messi scores tap ins thus not as good as cr.

srs though :wub:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Was poor in the first half, couldn't settle the ball properly (perhaps due to the bad pitch) but was great in the second, threatening and dangerous. Hope to see more of this sort of play from Villa.

SEvolution

OKish game from him. Slipped few times at crucial moments

Damn! that pitch

and when he was down clutching, made me worried

Darko

he was sooooooooooooooooooooo BAD,its like he was having a personal duel with the ball,received it numerous times with time and space but couldnt control it,0 end product,few failed dribbles,poor passes,just horrible

F

Flavia

he was sooooooooooooooooooooo BAD,its like he was having a personal duel with the ball,received it numerous times with time and space but couldnt control it,0 end product,few failed dribbles,poor passes,just horrible
No... Villa played well today. Most of his bad 1st touches was because of that horrible pitch. Even Xavi miscontroled the ball a few times.

Ursegor

World Champion
No... Villa played well today. Most of his bad 1st touches was because of that horrible pitch. Even Xavi miscontroled the ball a few times.

Even Messi's first goal hit the bar from 4 yards out. People underestimate these potatoe pitches.

Darko

i took the poor pitch into account...he was still very bad,created nothing,can you recall a moment when he actually did something(except of course the assist)

Armando929

He didn't play bad at all. He was unlucky, though. That pitch was terrible. It affected all of Messi, Xavi, Villa, and Thiago.

What I liked was that his teammates looked for him often. The goals will come as long as the link up is there. Nice assist for the first goal by Messi when Villa probably could have had a shot himself.

I think under the circumstances, everyone played well.

Home of Barca Fans