Deco

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I want his job man. Sign one player. That btw., dreams of coming back and only want us. Sell few of our assets and then fuck off to celebrate.

Legend.

Messi983

Yes, he could become a 15-20m player if can stay fit and bang some goals in Primeira.

Also another reason to watch Porto besides Nico and Big Samu. I still prefer Sporting though, just a fun team to watch. BTW, there is a Leões vs Dragões derby on Saturday. Will def watch.

BJJ

This mofo couldn't even get a solid DM or CB on loan from a lower level club???
Wtf is he doing??
Absolute fool . Laporta is even dumber for hiring this clown.

El Barcelona

Wtf is he doing??
This mofo can't do shit if we can't register players. At this point we can barely feed Laporta so what can we expect. Btw not defending Deco's quality here but more telling the situation we're in.

Porque

Sport document today that there was no financial capacity for Chiesa.

Mayberry there could have been if Eric to Girona for 15m was true, but then Bernal went down.

If we can get this Malaga guy through (unlikely), and with the B pivot lad we just signed who is a hot prospect that lucked into our hands, we might get out of this ok if Casado or Prim can help the first team.

EDIT

But yes we should definitely be able to get a loan in, but if we can't it's in the boards hands for leaving us absolutely no capacity.

Look at the exits needed for Olmo, plus the 40m from Barca vision. And even the. Christensen had to be deregistered. Abysmal stuff.

Last edited:

jamrock

Sport document today that there was no financial capacity for Chiesa.

Mayberry there could have been if Eric to Girona for 15m was true, but then Bernal went down.

If we can get this Malaga guy through (unlikely), and with the B pivot lad we just signed who is a hot prospect that lucked into our hands, we might get out of this ok if Casado or Prim can help the first team.

Who is this B pivot?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Wtf is he doing??
Dude chill, do you want another Romeu for DM or CB??? Do you really think there's loads of players without contract or that other clubs will simply loan us cheap that could be backups for us or what? With 3 days until the window closes because Bernal just got a freak accident? Stop being naive my dude...

BJJ

This mofo can't do shit if we can't register players. At this point we can barely feed Laporta so what can we expect. Btw not defending Deco's quality here but more telling the situation we're in.
This mofo got us Roque ffs. I wouldn't mind if Roque cost us 10 million but he cost us upward of 40 million. That's either poor scouting or corruption.

Birdy

Sport reporting that is is thinking of quitting, tired of FFP restrictions.

He can GTF out of my club RIGHT NOW
Mr Nobody with 0 credentials, and only qualification to get hired by Barca was being buddy of the correct Laporta buddies

LEt's see if he is ever gonna get hired again as SD in his life

khaled_a_d

Sport reporting that is is thinking of quitting, tired of FFP restrictions.

He can GTF out of my club RIGHT NOW
Mr Nobody with 0 credentials, and only qualification to get hired by Barca was being buddy of the correct Laporta buddies

LEt's see if he is ever gonna get hired again as SD in his life

Club statement already denying it.

Home of Barca Fans