Defender for next season?

Jelboo

Once again; no defender purchased. Oh, we will suffer this season. By January, Tito will realize, hopefully. Our defenders just aren't consistent enough or simply good enough for what our team is trying to achieve.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Tito should experiment with the type of double-pivot that Del Bosque runs with La Roja w/ Busquets and Song. He has the midfield @ his disposal to be very creative with the lineups if he chooses to.

Meitux

we will surely pay it, that we didnt buy a defender thats our biggest problem and they dont even cared for it this summer

F

Flavia

We are, right now, playing with Masch and Song as cbs. I really hope Tito goes for someone on the winter. We need another cb.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He's fast, he's crude, he's been pictured fully nude
martin+caceres+barcelona.jpg

Trickykid

I can't see us going for a real top cb this winter - not unless we find someone who's not cup-tied for the CL. And frankly, what top defenders aren't playing in the CL this season?

F

Flavia

It's almost amateuristic that, after 2 seasons having problems in defense, no cb was bought. Since Abidal's illness, and puyol's constant injuries, a cb is needed. But nothing is done about it. I really don't get it, in a team as big as Barça.

Home of Barca Fans