Defender for next season?

Meitux

I would have liked to see Vertonghen come to Barca. But since that train has passed, let's talk about others.

Hummels is still someone I would love to see here, but 40M is just too much. How about Papadopoulos from Schalke? Young and in my opinion very talented. Pro can be that he is a lot cheaper than Hummels or any other high profile defender(Thiago Silva, anyone?)...
vermaelen :pep:

Arachnid

Yapua Mbiwa. Watched him against Arsenal last night and he looked solid. Sort of what Tito expects of Song, only, you know, not completely wrong for it.

Cup tied, tho.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Yanga-Mbiwa will be on a free next summer, i believe Milan are trying to sign him in Jan.

but yes good player.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
If Milan and Barcelona are offering the same amount of money, I bet he'll pick us.

I don't doubt, Milan were going to bid for him but decided to wait until his contract runs down to sign him for free, the risk was if other teams became alerted/interested, he did say he wants to join Milan, but ultimately he'll go where the money is.

kostasgtc

IMO the first thing that missed the team right now and since abi and puyi cant be there is strength compined with speed.for that reason and because of the low i guess price,kyriakos papadopoylos is an ideal signing.a few years ago (in his16) was very bad in technique.right now he is decent and can become even better with work(he is only 20).you buy speed ,strength and passion similar to pouyol,in the age of 20 and the only thing is to work his technical ability.quite good deal i think.

CatalinR10

In 7 official games this season, Barcelona have kept 1 clean sheet #fcblive 9 goals conceded, 1.3 goals/game [via @barcastat]

Ursegor

World Champion
Barcelona are closely following Montpellier centre back Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa (23), who was born in Central African Republic. [md]

A natural defender. :worthy:

cloned warrior

the kind of defensive mess we are in any CB would do!! im really scared of sevilla-benifica-Madrid fixtures coming up! cant see masch - song partnership coming out unscathed!

Home of Barca Fans