Denis Suarez

khaled_a_d

He needs one more season in Sevilla IMHO ,probably Deulofeu too .specially after Rafinha doesn't look as good as one expected after loan spell with Celta

Kohe321

I really hope stays in Sevilla next season unless Barca can promise him regular gametime. It's truly impressive how much he has improved in just half a season at the Primera level, and it would be a real shame to stop that growth only for him to warm the Barca bench. But if we can give him enough minutes he could be a real solution to one of the many problems given to us by the transferban.

Kohe321

Wow! Man, he's more than welcome to come back to Barca in the summer. What a growth he's had during his time in Sevilla!

El Gato

Villarato!
Thought he seemed familiar when I watched him score from that run, good goal. Should really seek future away from Barca. Won't really be a place for him there, he seems pacey and could really only find a spot by replacing Pedro, which isn't gonna happen. He'll be a good player for Sevilla. Should buy him and give Barca buyback or something, they don't need him in the next few years yet.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Thought he seemed familiar when I watched him score from that run, good goal. Should really seek future away from Barca. Won't really be a place for him there, he seems pacey and could really only find a spot by replacing Pedro, which isn't gonna happen. He'll be a good player for Sevilla. Should buy him and give Barca buyback or something, they don't need him in the next few years yet.

Xavi is on the brink of retirement, and Iniesta isn't getting any younger. We absolutely do need him. Nice try though. :troll:

El Gato

Villarato!
Xavi is on the brink of retirement, and Iniesta isn't getting any younger. We absolutely do need him. Nice try though. :troll:

I'd love to see Barca try and play him in a Xavi role :lol: Don't you have Rakitić for that shit? Even out of decency towards Sevilla you should let him stay there, you've ripped them off enough with that deal ;)

Icarium

Lifestealer
If we could convert Samper into a CM then we don't need him tbh, one more year at sevilla is a must. If xavi leaves next season then maybe we can bring him back. I want Xavi to play one more season here and retire here, hopefully with another CL.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'd love to see Barca try and play him in a Xavi role :lol: Don't you have Rakitić for that shit? Even out of decency towards Sevilla you should let him stay there, you've ripped them off enough with that deal ;)

No don't get me wrong, I want him to finish his loan there. After that, he can come back--to replace Iniesta.

Besides, we'd have to pay compensation to bring him back early and, knowing Monchi, he'll ask for Samper on loan for a season if we bring Suarez back.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Let him stay there for another season(he's supposed to stay there until June 2016 anyway) and then bring him back in summer 2016 when Xavi will leave and we'll get rid of the deadweigh and rebuild again.....

Home of Barca Fans