Denis Suarez

anguy

I'd love to see Barca try and play him in a Xavi role :lol: Don't you have Rakitić for that shit? Even out of decency towards Sevilla you should let him stay there, you've ripped them off enough with that deal ;)

We can leave Deulofeu there for another year instead of Suarez... We have more good forwards, than midfielders anyway so Deulofeu won't be playing much.

Richard.H

I think it's for the best if both of them stay there for another season. Our future mid/attack needs to be secure and no way that will happen if both of them rot on the bench.

Zangash

Banned
We can leave Deulofeu there for another year instead of Suarez... We have more good forwards, than midfielders anyway so Deulofeu won't be playing much.

The only forwards we have worthy of playing for Barca are Neymar and Messi. I suppose Suarez and Pedro too. Four forwards for three positions. In midfield we've got Rafinha, Iniesta, Xavi, Rafinha, and Sergi Roberto. Five midfielders for two positions.

You'd rather have six players for two positions than five for three?

DinhoR10

The only forwards we have worthy of playing for Barca are Neymar and Messi. I suppose Suarez and Pedro too. Four forwards for three positions. In midfield we've got Rafinha, Iniesta, Xavi, Rafinha, and Sergi Roberto. Five midfielders for two positions.

Rafinha twice?

anguy

The difference is that at least Neymar and Messi are sure starters and are much higher rated forwards, than those midfielders. We lack quality, not quantity in midfield, next year Iniesta and Xavi will be one year older, Rakitic had 2 good games in 3 months, Roberto seems to be worse than D. Suarez and Rafinha is still raw. Yes, I think your forward situation is much better than our midfield situation so we need Suarez more than Deulofeu, (especially if Adama is promoted).

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Another AM, not what we need

He's the hero Barcelona deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll loan him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Denis Suárez.

Zangash

Banned
The difference is that at least Neymar and Messi are sure starters

David Moyes says hello. Also, if you don't think our midfield has certain starters by now you should probably go back and check the lineups.

and are much higher rated forwards, than those midfielders.

Neymar and Messi are rated higher than Iniesta and Xavi? Does this somehow matter?

We lack quality, not quantity in midfield, next year Iniesta and Xavi will be one year older,

So? At Iniesta's age Xavi was still going strong and playing the current role he does Xavi is playing great for us.

Rakitic had 2 good games in 3 months,

That's why Dani Alves is a cancer to the team. What's sad is you probably won't be able to figure out the connection I'm making here.

Roberto seems to be worse than D. Suarez

It's easy to say that now, obviously. The same way people thought Munir was better than Deulofeu and seem to think Adama is also better.

and Rafinha is still raw.

You know who else is raw? DENIS SUAREZ! In fact, in Rafinha's time at Celta he was playing much better than Denis is now.

Yes, I think your forward situation is much better than our midfield situation so we need Suarez more than Deulofeu, (especially if Adama is promoted).

The only sub we have for our front line is fucking rent boy Pedro. We have 0 competent backups available for our front line but we need a raw kid who's likely to receive minutes similar to those of Sergi Roberto because... reasons!

And no, Adama isn't going to be given a spot on the team over Deulofeu. He's not playing on the level Gerard did with the B team and Gerard is actually playing really well in top flight football right now. I find it strange how you talk about Rafinha being "too raw" for our midfield yet consider Denis (Not even close to as experienced as Rafinha) and Adama (Not even close to as experienced as Deulofeu) as better options to play on the first team.

tacticvarium

No. That is not true at all. Denis Suarez's performance at Sevilla is much more complete, mature and better in quality than Rafinha's time at Celta. In addition to that, Denis' time at B team was also better than Rafinha's last two seasons at B team.
Deulofeu is much more experienced player, however Adama's individual quality and technical level is already beyond what Deulofeu is capable of now (especially in terms of ambidexterity - Deulofeu is too dependent on right foot therefore very limited when he is dribbling in close spaces). Deulofeu is expected to be given some opportunities next season at the first team. That is because Deulofeu is older than Adama and more senior Canterano. That is not because Deulofeu is more talented and has more potential.

Last edited:

Alik

Deulofeu is much more experienced player, however Adama's individual quality and technical level is already beyond what Deulofeu is capable of now (especially in terms of ambidexterity - Deulofeu is too dependent on right foot therefore very limited when he is dribbling in close spaces). Deulofeu is expected to be given some opportunities next season at the first team. That is because Deulofeu is older than Adama and more senior Canterano. That is not because Deulofeu is more talented and has more potential.
Wow, that's the first time I'm hearing this.

Gnidrologist

Adama is a one trick pony with decision making of a toddler and he can't pass the ball for the life of his. He shouldn't be near first team at least for 2-3 years from now.

Home of Barca Fans