Denis Suarez

Zangash

Banned
"I may not be able to post any pictures, but take my word for it guys, I have a gigantic penis."

↑ What is this..?
Not very funny.

It wasn't meant to be funny. You telling me how long you've been a fan and how you do X in your personal life does not matter to me, in the (Relatively unlikely) event that it's even true.

Anyways if you really think Deulofeu is technically more advanced, this will go forever.
I am not here to do an endless discussion with a wall.
I am also not here to argue that Adama & Denis will be a regular player in the first team over GD & Rafinha.
You cannot guarantee anyone's success.
I am new in this forum and I wanted to share my view on those players as a professional coach.

But you have discussed nothing. You have made no points. Zero. Not a single one. Yet I'm the wall? How can the discussion be endless when essentially all you have said is "Deulofeu can't be world class" and "Adama has more potential"?

I'll ask you again, although I'm almost certain this question will go unanswered because you're not intelligent or willing enough to give your "Professional coach" opinion, but here it goes anyways: You say Adama is technically more gifted, and then you said it's more than just dribbling.

BASED.

ON.

WHAT?

BASED ON WHAT HAVE YOU DECIDED THAT ADAMA IS A BETTER PROSPECT?

I have already made several points pertaining to why Deulofeu is a better prospect and have highlighted multiple key areas where he is clearly a better player. Since you're new here I'll give you a hint and let you know that this is where you try to back up what you're saying or otherwise you're just blowing smoke.

Zangash

Banned
Civil discourse? :facepalm: Ah, my friend, you are apparently of the mistaken impression that the forum is populated with like-minded others who have learned how to behave as civilized adults.

In the meantime, you can bet on regular sophomoric displays of the following variety:

You know that taste in your mouth you get when you drink orange juice right after brushing your teeth?

Don't know where I'm going with that, but I dislike you.

Darko

Well I have been watching Barcelona since 1999-2000 season. Since Rijkaard's era, I did not miss a single game. Also, since 2005s, I have been following Juvenil teams and B team regularly. And I am a licensed coach in Japan and Canada which I does it as a hobby or secondary job. Based on my experiences, your evaluations on Rafinha and Deulo is very subjective. It is also not a good attitude to call someone's opinion bullshit if you look forward to have a serious discussion here.
By the way, Deulofeu's individual quality(technical level) is not world-class potential. I am fully aware that he was a star since he was very young. That is probably the reason why many of you would disagree with me. However, since he was promoted to the B team, I was never convinced that he will be a regular first team player in Barcelona. I would agree that Deulofeu is more mature as a player now than Adama. Given 2-3 years, after both players are experienced enough, it will be the individual technical quality(not just dribbles) that will decide who will make it.

:lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
What if neither of them make it? They both are one dimensional players and have a lot of work to do on their overall game.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Denis Suarez will not be returning to Barça this summer. "There's no clause in his loan deal that allows an early return" said Sevilla president Pepe Castro.

Well shit...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
That may be true ecspecially if Samper is promoted, then we'll have Samper and Rafinha along with Rakitic and Iniesta.

Xavi will stay. He said that he will fulfill his contract, which runs till next summer.

So Samper, Rafinha, Rakitic, Iniesta looks good. If we can secure another midfielder, who will join the team in January, then great.

DinhoR10

Xavi will stay. He said that he will fulfill his contract, which runs till next summer.

So Samper, Rafinha, Rakitic, Iniesta looks good. If we can secure another midfielder, who will join the team in January, then great.

Well depending on how Rafinha and Samper develop I think it might be better to wait till Suarez and Halilovic come back and see if one of them can fit into the squad.

F

Flavia

In his last presser, Xavi said he doesn't know what he'll do next season.

Home of Barca Fans