Denis Suarez

Leo_Messi

Just scored a nice header against Villarreal. I really look forward to his return to the club. A real gem. I just hope that he will get regular playing time should he return. Otherwise his big talent will be wasted.

anguy

You people should realize, that Sevilla is fighting for Champions League spot. Emery can be hardly blamed for fielding strongest possible lineups, instead of acting as Barca youth coach... It would be different if Deulofeu and Suarez were significantly better, than other Sevilla players, but they are not. Sevilla has a lot of good forwards - Gameiro, Vitolo, Vidal and Benega/Iborra for midfield.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You people should realize, that Sevilla is fighting for Champions League spot. Emery can be hardly blamed for fielding strongest possible lineups, instead of acting as Barca youth coach... It would be different if Deulofeu and Suarez were significantly better, than other Sevilla players, but they are not. Sevilla has a lot of good forwards - Gameiro, Vitolo, Vidal and Benega/Iborra for midfield.

This also true. In addition to the fact that neither of the two fit the mold of player that Emery wants.

anguy

I'm sure that's great news for Denis considering he's got another season and a half to stay there.

Frankly a player unable to start in Sevilla likely won't make it in Barcelona either... If he is really Barcelona caliber he WILL succeed there. The same about Deulofeu.

Zangash

Banned
Frankly a player unable to start in Sevilla likely won't make it in Barcelona either... If he is really Barcelona caliber he WILL succeed there. The same about Deulofeu.

The Rafinha who played for Celta wouldn't have gotten a game at Sevilla, either. It's not about being good enough for them so they can be good enough for us. They're there for first team experience, not proving themselves to us. For some reason that's what people seem to think nowadays and that's probably why we can't get any of these loans to work.

Alarcón

I also think we should avoid loaning our prospects if we can, since other coaches have no incentive whatsoever to play these youngsters, but Denis is terribly overrated on this forum. He is not good enough to ever become a Barça starter unless we want to regress 1 or 2 levels.

Home of Barca Fans