Denis Suarez

Bran the Greenseer

I think it's better this way, by the time he comes back Iniesta will be winding down on mins probably leaving Samper,Rafinha,Halilovic(Maybe) and Suarez to compete with Rakitic for the cm mins.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
so the emery idiot didn't see the need to play Suarez even when their qualification for the final was walk in a park!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed. No more loan deals please.
Get a regular buy-back so if we ever want them back we can get them for cheap.

Darko

Tbh it was a decent season for him, it's Sevilla after all, not some relegation team, you can't expect him to play in front of the likes of Banega.

Zangash

Banned
I wonder why we don't loan to mid to low table teams more often. Rafinha's loan went rather well I'd say and he's good enough to contribute to the team now.

khaled_a_d

These loan deals have no been working lately. Might as well start selling with buyback clauses and flat out promoting the best talent.

The worst part ,this was a loan deal with an option for permanent deal for them and a buy back option for us ,and it didn't work
I think it is a problem of fit ,Look at Chelsea sending their players to teams wanting them and will play them .Kevin De Bruyne to Bremen ,Courtois to A.madrid .those Vitesse loans
Many Bundesliga,Portuguese,Dutch teams will happily take a player on loan and play him
Loans can sometimes work ,but it needs a sporting vision that our current board lacked .most of the loan decisions was random tbh

Jombi

But what about all the loan deals other clubs did that didnt go as well as de Bruyne or Courtois? People tend to forget players that dont turn out to become great.

Deulofeu couldnt hack it in Everton either, and they are not better than a typical mid-table La Liga team.

The more I saw of him this season, the more I become convinced that he'll be a much better fit at an end-to-end uptempo team. Granted FCB is no longer the ball dominating squad that it once was (a long overdue progression, imo), I don't think this version of Barca is the team that can bring out the best in him.

I am thinking about Germany. Suarez + cash for Reus? :lucho:

khaled_a_d

But what about all the loan deals other clubs did that didnt go as well as de Bruyne or Courtois? People tend to forget players that dont turn out to become great.

Deulofeu couldnt hack it in Everton either, and they are not better than a typical mid-table La Liga team.

Deulofeu is very popular in Everton ,he was good player for them and injury came into worst time .its main problem was he didn't improve their not about playing time .he went their and left as the same player without improving ,one could argue that in Sevilla his defense and crosses has at least improved
Obviously there will be players who won't succeed and meet expectations but it is more about giving your player best option to develop and succeed and see how they are gonna develop without "what if" .club like Chelsea has done that very well

Gnidrologist

The more I saw of him this season, the more I become convinced that he'll be a much better fit at an end-to-end uptempo team. Granted FCB is no longer the ball dominating squad that it once was (a long overdue progression, imo), I don't think this version of Barca is the team that can bring out the best in him.

I am thinking about Germany. Suarez + cash for Reus? :lucho:
Actually he's just a thing we lack. Aggressive attacking mid, who isn't afraid to run into the box, when it seems like a good idea. Iniesta has become a shallow tusk of what he has been in the past and provides almost no offensive thread except for those few rare special moments in the season.

Never understood what is special about Reus either. Well, he can run fast.. What else?

Last edited:

Zebulun

not sure how true but this is the latest buzz on twitter

Jose Castro (President) says that Denis Suárez is now a Sevilla player. Bought, not loaned.

Barça would have to pay €9m next year for him

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
not sure how true but this is the latest buzz on twitter

Jose Castro (President) says that Denis Suárez is now a Sevilla player. Bought, not loaned.

Barça would have to pay €9m next year for him

Yeah, he did say that.

I guess the deal was made permanent behind the scenes.

Home of Barca Fans