Diego Forlan

B

blueduck

except when united played him regularly, he scored with consistency?

I don't know, I didn't really watch Man Yoo. All the Rag fans I've spoke to say he had talent but couldn't cope with being pushed around.

C

Confz

wht so funny?...Is it because he scored a spectacular goal n made the world sit up n notice him?...or tht he bailed his team out of trouble....?....or becoz hez only played a couple of PL games tht u think hez shite?....or are u frustrated tht bojan missed a sitter agsnt chelsea while macheda did the unexpected for his team?...
I 've seen more potential in this boy in 2 games thn i 've seen in Bojan over 2 seasons....

Im sorry but i dnt share most popular opinions on tis forum....i dnt 've 2 love everythin Barca to be a cule...i ll say it like how i see it....if it makes for good humour or riles up the others in the process it hardly concerns me....

:lol: Maybe it's just you being sad after losing the CL to us, when you played like a league 1 team? I'm not saying he's shit lol, but Bojan is alot better, and he proved that this season, and especially last season.

zanela

:lol: Maybe it's just you being sad after losing the CL to us, when you played like a league 1 team? I'm not saying he's shit lol, but Bojan is alot better, and he proved that this season, and especially last season.

:ohmy: i aint utd fan & i dnt rate bojan as sme of the other cules do...

Beast

The Observer
Forlan agent is in Barcelona negotiating with Txiki .

great choice i like Forlan a lot .. although he is old

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Yeah, MD are carrying a similar story, I think this week will see something break. I'd be seriously gutted if we replaced Etoo with Diego Forlan though, it's like replacing your Aston Martin with a Toyota Prius.

Beast

The Observer
Yeah, MD are carrying a similar story, I think this week will see something break. I'd be seriously gutted if we replaced Etoo with Diego Forlan though, it's like replacing your Aston Martin with a Toyota Prius.

come on Adam.. Forlan is great.. he is similar to E2 + the long shots.. i would love to him in Madrid his only negative is his age.. but he make things happen

B

Barca4life1000

i can't see forlan working out...... I might be wrong but there are only "certain" players that can be successful at Barca...... I don't think he fits that mold.....

Home of Barca Fans