Dmytro Chygrynskiy

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
2 games in a row no Chygsaw, is Pep doubting his abilities???

tbh, considering the first tie was in the riazor, a notoriously difficult arena against a quick counterattacking team, not using chysus made sense. and then in the metropolitan derby today, well, it's the derby, you kinda need players who know what it's about, certainly in defence.

so really I'd say it's a case of pep using chysus sensibly. he's a definite prospect but he's not fully settled in or playing as well as he may do. so it's best to keep him away from the high-risk games for now.

plus with the run of epic games we're on, keeping P&P at the back is good for consistency. you shouldn't REALLY rotate at CB anyway, much less at times like this.

Culeee

I just saw an interview with chyg on barca tv and i was impressed.. he has only been with us for a couple of months and he already speaks better spanish then hleb did after a year

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
He'll get his minutes in the CWC, perhaps with Milito ;)

That would lead to disastouras defending! :lol:

We could use one of them only though, and milito shouldn't be fielded unless we're in a confterble position since he's bound to make some mistakes.

Nirre_99

Well, with the shaky performances he put in sofar one possible reason is to try and give him "easier" games for awhile to ease the pressure on him.

From what I have seen, he needs more time to get comfortable with barca play.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Nor did Maxwell.

If we didn't play some Mexican side, Pep definitely would have put Chyg up instead of Marquez.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Nor did Maxwell.

If we didn't play some Mexican side, Pep definitely would have put Chyg up instead of Marquez.

yup.

and tbh, had he put chysus instead of marquez, we'd have not conceded first and more than likely won comfortably. but I mean, I can't argue with pep's logic. rafa did play 30-odd minutes recently and we DIDN'T concede so it was reasonable to conclude his woes were over.

sadly, they are not.

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans