Dmytro Chygrynskiy

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
did you catch the first 5 minutes?
Did you catch the rest?

According to my crappy stream, he is DM'ing today. While I still think he is reacting too slow, I still like his passing, he is running into the space on that position and really eager to get the ball.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Did you catch the rest?

According to my crappy stream, he is DM'ing today. While I still think he is reacting too slow, I still like his passing, he is running into the space on that position and really eager to get the ball.

Did you catch the end? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Yes, damn what a bad header.

But of course, typically to diss the rest of the game. Di you change your nick by the way, Sultan?

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
It was by far a great intervention but he had the ball, it just bounced back against that attackers body and then he just finishes it marvelously (at least equally as brilliant as Bojan, have you seen the touch?)

But OK, I've seen your posts here, match thread & the Dafeeri thread. No further words needed.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

How cool is chyggy? (check difference facial expressions chyggy and henry)

2009-12-30_ENTRENO_32.JPG

"i'm not even trying"

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Oh man, great first half from him!

I know it's B-Attack from Sevilla but he is showing anticipation, his tackles were good and his passing: MY GOD!
I'm glad I supported him, he will be a hit next season.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Before all the twats enter the topic:

Yes he was passed but he started the shirtpulling before the box to cause the foul outside the 16. This penalty is on the ref.

Home of Barca Fans