Dmytro Chygrynskiy

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
im pretty sure that was a clear pen.. if not a clear pen then a clear foul outside the box... it was a really dumb play imo

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Of course it is a foul, but never a penalty.

Absolute flabbergasting nonsense. The assistant must have seen that.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
It was shit play by Chyg for the pen, he got done by Capel and then put his hands on him because he was getting gassed. He tugged outside the box and it should have been a free kick, but he gave Capel the chance to try for a pen which he did, the ref bought it.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
keep your head up chimi churri your passing was very good tonight and that prolly should have been a foul outside the box

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It was shit play by Chyg for the pen, he got done by Capel and then put his hands on him because he was getting gassed. He tugged outside the box and it should have been a free kick, but he gave Capel the chance to try for a pen which he did, the ref bought it.

Well Capel is a notorious diver and the ref is a piece of shit for giving him the benefit of the doubt....Either way from what I hear Chyg is at least at partial fault but knowing how to deal with players like Capel is something that can only come with experience.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It wasn't the first time he got skinned in the game either. He may have a X ray vision and ability to provide a killer pass but he is a defender, first and foremost, and way too slow for this league. 25 mil. gone down the drain from the looks of it this season.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Before all the twats enter the topic:

Yes he was passed but he started the shirtpulling before the box to cause the foul outside the 16. This penalty is on the ref.

exactly.

he did what any defender would do having been skinned. fouled the player outside the box.

capel waited 'til he was in the box, then fell over. the diving cunt.

really, he was brilliant first half playing as RCB. the moment he switched to LCB he looked shaky. he's clearly not comfortable on that side of defence, but neither is rafa and he has seniority.

It wasn't the first time he got skinned in the game either. He may have a X ray vision and ability to provide a killer pass but he is a defender, first and foremost, and way too slow for this league. 25 mil. gone down the drain from the looks of it this season.

patience.

you (and a lot of other people) need some.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Sorry but people are wanking over his passing in that game, there were soooo many times he dallied on the ball and had to rush a long range pass or just chose to hit it long when he had easier options. A good long range pass isn't just getting the ball to the player, it's playing it at the right time. When someone has a defender a few yards from them, as soon as they chest it they get tackled. That happened about a dozen times tonight from Chyg long passes. Plus some aimless hoofs up to Bojan.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Who exactly are you calling a twat Gneg?
We were patient. Read my posts or most of other peoples posts in this thread but everything has it's limits. So far he looks as a liability. Not reinforcement or a solid squad player, but a fricking 25 million accident waiting to happen.
Plenty of time left for him to gain his confidence but somehow I don't see him gaining speed.

ryuken

PPl know that but i dont think i have enough patience for this dude.

PS: His shaky pass back to Pinto is simply hilarious. The gk is standing in the middle of the goal and he pass to the far side of the right corner.

Home of Barca Fans