Dmytro Chygrynskiy

jamrock

U know Meta, i 've visited every possible barca blog and other forums to read the reviews with regards to Thiago's performance and the gen. consensus has been positive including this forum. I didn't read one post criticising him for his 'selfish' attitude. Ur the only soul with that opinion.
U say u favour all Canteranos, but don't show consistency. I've never seen u criticise Bus (even after his repeated blunders throughout the season and constantly assisting the opposing teams) in the same vein as u did with Thiago and that after his first competitive game.

I've also never seen u utter a bad word or criticise the Ukranian, ever. It's always excuses. (adaptation process, balacing the debate etc etc). Had Abidal made the same mistake last night u'd be calling him a "f*ckin' mug" and go on to write an entire thesis on how bad a defender he is. Ur sadly running out of excuses for ur fav ukaranian and i'm interested to know what new ones u'll come up with in the future 'coz things don't look too bright for him atm.
You don't love Yaya and don't pretend u do. Ur posts are suggestive of ur dislike for the player.
U don't rate him as a DM and i'm sure when "badger" comes in, u'd be raving about the latter regardless of his performances. And, that's the thing with u, overrate ur favs and downplay everyone else.

Keita is brilliant, u say...May be. But, i wouldn't be too sure if we'd 've won the Villareal game with him. We still drew Valencia, Inter and Athletic games, the ones he played in and tend to struggle against the big sides when he starts in Midfield.

Thanks for the correction. (although, ur losing it lately...i mean ur awesomeness :p)

Me neither, in fact most said he showed more class than JDS against Villarreal.

Didn't see that game so i can't comment of that, but will be re-watching that game later

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Just watched it. Of all his actions in the 1st half there were only two good ones: those two long balls on Maxwell and Bojan. The rest was mostly backpasses on Pinto (even some unprecise ones), a few sidepasses, a few mispasses, a few fouls, a few missed tackles and a few scenes were he 'was around'. This is simply not enough for a 25M Euro man imo ...

And you get good stuff for 25M. Bayern bought Robben for 24M. Even though i dunno if they would have sold him to us as well, i know that we would have been much better off with him than Chryg. He might be injured half of the time, but Chryg doesnt even make the starting 11 in half of the matches. ANd its not like we desperately needed a CD with Henrique around, who is quite solid. And there is still Muniesa or Fontas if things would have gone bad.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
U know Meta, i 've visited every possible barca blog and other forums to read the reviews with regards to Thiago's performance and the gen. consensus has been positive including this forum. I didn't read one post criticising him for his 'selfish' attitude. Ur the only soul with that opinion.

good for me.

U say u favour all Canteranos, but don't show consistency. I've never seen u criticise Bus (even after his repeated blunders throughout the season and constantly assisting the opposing teams) in the same vein as u did with Thiago and that after his first competitive game.

why don't you read more closely? I've often lamented and criticised busquets when he makes mistakes. the sending off in the clasico, the retarded back-headers against atleti, etc.

honestly, you've blown my "criticism" of thiago out of proportion. I'll quote my post here:

one negative I do have in this game is thiago.

he may have all the talent in the world but he plays like an utter twat. he's obsessed with dribbling and beating his man, I mean it's like he cares more about doing that than actually using the ball.

jonny is a much better player.

it's harsh, and tbh not very well written because I talk as though it's a recurring thing when it was just one performance. but that's not how I feel, I was merely speaking in the heat of the moment. if you wanna call me out on a bad writing, fine, but I would expect I'd be given a little leeway on the subject. I stand by the view that thiago's play disappointed me (probably because of my high expectations) because, well, it did.

like I said, I was more impressed with jonny. and that's not any bias, I'm equally hyped for the both of them as they're both cantera. thiago is obviously more talented but I like jonny's humility, if you wanna call it that. he doesn't sweat it. and you're hardly unbias when it comes to this subject. what about your post, sadface included, lamenting that pep seems to prefer jonny over thiago, so thiago probably won't start? you clearly prefer t-bone to jonny, much more obviously than I prefer jonny to t-bone (I couldn't care less who starts, as long as they play well).

it was one criticism of one game. I'm not writing someone off like 90% of this forum is doing for chygrynskiy. and don't say it's coz he's played lots of games coz the comments now are basically the as the comments after the atleti game which was his second outing.

I've also never seen u utter a bad word or criticise the Ukranian, ever. It's always excuses. (adaptation process, balacing the debate etc etc). Had Abidal made the same mistake last night u'd be calling him a "f*ckin' mug" and go on to write an entire thesis on how bad a defender he is. Ur sadly running out of excuses for ur fav ukaranian and i'm interested to know what new ones u'll come up with in the future 'coz things don't look too bright for him atm.

I told you why.

I don't have to criticise chysus, everyone else gets there before I do. there's no point dog-piling with the consensus, especially when it's so poorly thought-out. so I try and remain optimistic.

and yeah, I'm interested to see how well he plays if he gets another chance at RCB. I have a feeling that's where he will excel.

and look at you "things don't look too bright" it's been SIX MONTHS. have some freakin' patience. jesus. I don't expect things for at least a season from young imports that don't play regularly. especially as chysus missed pre-season with us and spent it with shakhtar.

You don't love Yaya and don't pretend u do. Ur posts are suggestive of ur dislike for the player.

how about you don't tell me how I feel, yeah?

anyone who knows me knows I'm a huge fan of yaya and always have been.

U don't rate him as a DM and i'm sure when "badger" comes in, u'd be raving about the latter regardless of his performances. And, that's the thing with u, overrate ur favs and downplay everyone else.

on what basis do you say this?

who do I overrate?

who do I downplay?

go on, tell me.

badger is a proper DM, his reading of the game is superb. yaya's is not (so yes, I don't rate him as a top-class DM but have said on numerous occasions that he is, when playing well, the perfect DM for us - however this is being conveniently ignored, I assume). and hey, don't take my word for it, pep's desire to replace the big man has to come from somewhere. and I would wager he knows more about football and especially more about our players than me or you do.

Keita is brilliant, u say...May be. But, i wouldn't be too sure if we'd 've won the Villareal game with him. We still drew Valencia, Inter and Athletic games, the ones he played in and tend to struggle against the big sides when he starts in Midfield.

we also obliterated inter with him in the side.

so... hrm.

Thanks for the correction. (although, ur losing it lately...i mean ur awesomeness :p)

I see.

Me neither, in fact most said he showed more class than JDS against Villarreal.

Didn't see that game so i can't comment of that, but will be re-watching that game later

maybe it's just me, then.

that's alright.

FiReFTW

So far I haven't seen anything good from him , he is simply not good enough.
It was a big mistake to buy him...

[FCB]Messi[10

well to most of us he seems as a waste of money for his transfer, but for Pep he has fool confidence that he will play his best for Barca just like he did in Shakhtar Donetsk. So I think we should just wait for him to bloom into the spotlight just like Pep is doing.

Co0ter

I've been waiting for him to "bloom", actually I've been waiting for him to have a good game period. I think I might be waiting until Fall 2012.

The fact is, if you spend 25 million on a CB you expect him to perform. I'm not expecting the player to fit in perfectly with the squad and play brilliantly from the begining, but I am expecting him to play decent....good enough for us to get by without suffering due to his constant errors.

There is no excuse for how Chyg is playing, none at all. I explained everything in a post above. I could see if we paid 10ish for him...oh well?! But 25 million? A very big, 25 million mistake.

iced1776

The only way he'll "bloom" is if he gets fast enough to keep up with a single attacker in top level football, until then he will be a liability every time he steps on the field.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
The fact is, if you spend 25 million on a CB you expect him to perform. I'm not expecting the player to fit in perfectly with the squad and play brilliantly from the begining, but I am expecting him to play decent....good enough for us to get by without suffering due to his constant errors.

I actually go even further. I not only expect him to perform, but to do so right away. 25M is a huge sum bound to him now, and it should give return asap. Its not a player in the 5M region that you can speculate on.

The thing is, we already payed the cash so it´s really no use moaning about it now. I also expected more from him, but hey, give him a few games with Alves, Piqué and Puyol and i´m sure he will rise to the ocation (at least I really hope so)

NickoH

You see, nobody ever goes in... and nobody ever co

Tend to agree with this.

For €25m you want a much better return I'm afraid.

His lack of pace worries me.

gimmick

The thing is, we already payed the cash so it´s really no use moaning about it now. I also expected more from him, but hey, give him a few games with Alves, Piqué and Puyol and i´m sure he will rise to the ocation (at least I really hope so)

Double edged sword that. Sure he may need match practise to adapt, but while he is adapting, all our title aspirations fly out the window. The thought of Higuain/Villa/Fabiano going at him fills me with dread.

Home of Barca Fans