Dmytro Chygrynskiy

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
See it as a positive, next time the border will be more aware of the risks on investing money on foreign players which we don't know to well.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
well i still have hope he will improve.. pique/puyol are not the fastest player in the world but they make up for it with their reading of the game/ positioning/ physicality

i can not see chimmi curri ever being a starter for us, but maybe a useful squad player or at least bargaining chip in bringing in the next big player barça goes after.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Those 2 surely were. But they say Hleb was also. And where do Keirrison and Caceres fit.
And even if we ignore it all there is still paying over the odds issue and inability to properly seal the transfer (Chygrynskiy not eligible for CL while paying the same which Shaktar originally asked).
Laporta practically had to intervene everywhere to push for those deals and to extend players contracts. I assume only reason he is still here is his loyalty and the fact Laporta likes to have "yes men" making him company.
He also did a wonder job in loaning Keirrison to Benfica and then offering to extend his loan deal for another year after he barely played there.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
After reviewing the whole thing. Chygrynskij was not at fault for second goal...
It was the referee and Capel's dive. Had he not pulled his shirt, Capel would have been 1on1 with the keeper and in 4/5 cases he would have scored.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
lol he is young and he has only been here for 6 months...

why are people freaking out?

because they're stupid and need a boogie man. and rafa, the real boogie man, has been so bad so often that dissing him is now passé.

25m means nothing to me.

I didn't pay it, and the club can afford it.

shakhtar didn't want to sell, and shakhtar also have more money than us. when buying from a club who has more money than you and who don't want to sell the player in question, you will ALWAYS pay more than you should. it's not the players fault. if there's anyone to blame, it's pep for insisting we sign the player.

but really, is that an issue of blame? what has signing chysus prevented us from doing? we were only linked with one LW in the summer: ribery. and bayern didn't want to sell him and set an even higher bar than shakhtar (€60m I do believe?) so... prey tell, who would we have signed for €25m that would have tore shit up on our LW? actually no, keep in mind that we'd have to sign a defender as well from that €25m.

so go on, a top-class CB and LW who would both come to the club and start performing straight away and be totally awesome. all for €25m.

GO!

After reviewing the whole thing. Chygrynskij was not at fault for second goal...
It was the referee and Capel's dive. Had he not pulled his shirt, Capel would have been 1on1 with the keeper and in 4/5 cases he would have scored.

well I'm glad someone is man enough to admit they're wrong.

like I said, chysus did what any CB would do once they were beaten: fouled the attacker outside the box. it's not his fault capel and the ref waited 'til they were in the area before diving/blowing for a foul respectively.

kudos, my friend.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
25m means nothing to me.

I didn't pay it, and the club can afford it.

shakhtar didn't want to sell, and shakhtar also have more money than us. when buying from a club who has more money than you and who don't want to sell the player in question, you will ALWAYS pay more than you should. it's not the players fault. if there's anyone to blame, it's pep for insisting we sign the player.

but really, is that an issue of blame? what has signing chysus prevented us from doing? we were only linked with one LW in the summer: ribery. and bayern didn't want to sell him and set an even higher bar than shakhtar (€60m I do believe?) so... prey tell, who would we have signed for €25m that would have tore shit up on our LW? actually no, keep in mind that we'd have to sign a defender as well from that €25m.

so go on, a top-class CB and LW who would both come to the club and start performing straight away and be totally awesome. all for €25m.
Well yeah, its hard to tell what other transfers the Chyg transfer prevented, esp. as there werent too many names highly discussed. It was basically down to Masch and Villa, and both were above 25M. Maybe they even didnt bother to negotiate over other players b/c their money was saved for Chyg. Like there was Robben who went to Bayern for 24M, and id say that he would be much more helpful than Chyg atm, even if he is injured half of the time. And there could be still the option to add another like 5-10M somehow on top of those 25M in order to get someone in. Those 5-10M alone are just not sufficient to get someone in who would help the team.

On the other side i really never saw the need for a backup CD. Puyol and Pique were always supposed to be set. And as the 2nd backup CD someone like Henrique would have prolly done the job as well.

like I said, chysus did what any CB would do once they were beaten: fouled the attacker outside the box. it's not his fault capel and the ref waited 'til they were in the area before diving/blowing for a foul respectively.

kudos, my friend.
But getting beat means that you did a mistake. So there shouldnt be a doubt here ... even if he actually didnt cause a penalty, it was still a mistake.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Well yeah, its hard to tell what other transfers the Chyg transfer prevented, esp. as there werent too many names highly discussed. It was basically down to Masch and Villa, and both were above 25M. Maybe they even didnt bother to negotiate over other players b/c their money was saved for Chyg. Like there was Robben who went to Bayern for 24M, and id say that he would be much more helpful than Chyg atm, even if he is injured half of the time. And there could be still the option to add another like 5-10M somehow on top of those 25M. Since those 5-10M alone are just not sufficient to get someone in who helps the team.

On the other side i really never saw the need for a backup CD. Puyol and Pique were always supposed to be set. And as the 2nd backup CD someone like Henrique would have prolly done the job as well.

But getting beat means that you did a mistake. So there shouldnt be a doubt here ... even if he actually didnt cause a penalty, it was still a mistake.
Well then see it like this. The goal came straight after kick-off. The ball should have been stopped/fouled to prevent this from happening ;) You cannot blame one player for a goal. You can do it, but it's not smart. One can then say, the forwards should have scored more goals etc etc etc.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
No one is denying that. However, every defender gets beaten several times a game.

However, he tried to solve it by committing the foul outside the box. A logic reaction, just like every defender does several times a game. The ref, on the other hand, decided to deny logic and hand the penalty. He did not only make a capital mistake in awarding that penalty, he also make us lost the game and more importantly, put Chyg on a podium to be ridiculed by every irritated culé.

The normal (and moreover correct) approach would have been; whistle for the foul outside the box, yellow/red for Chyg, Romaric puts the free kick over the wall, Barcelona have momentum after the goal and start the pressure.

Home of Barca Fans