Dmytro Chygrynskiy

barca96

He has no potential at all as far as I'm concern, caceres looked like he has potential, Chyga just looks like he will be shit for the rest of his career.

yeah at least caceres knows how to go forward.
chiggy hasnt shown anything promising at all.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
OUTTATHAWAY! Stats coming through!

4zsvpz.png

Didn't even realize Chyggerbigger played 90 something minutes more than rafa in the league. Similar stats.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I didn't see anything at all that showed me he can make it on this level but oh well, time will only tell. Anything is possible.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
no time to be experimenting positions with a player bought in to cover CB, this book worm will leave along with marquez and possibly milito. Covers will be bought in and i can see Yaya staying especially as his agent apparently has said he wouldn't join arsenal, if they could draw a line with pep and with barca over wage issues, i could see him staying and with another consistent cb bought in then it will wholly replace the voids left by the departures.

barca96

no time to be experimenting positions with a player bought in to cover CB, this book worm will leave along with marquez and possibly milito. Covers will be bought in and i can see Yaya staying especially as his agent apparently has said he wouldn't join arsenal, if they could draw a line with pep and with barca over wage issues, i could see him staying and with another consistent cb bought in then it will wholly replace the voids left by the departures.

book worm b***h :lol:

desoe

Milito won't leave, wow. He's a great squad player for us, who could be given the trust to start anytime and against anyone. We're lucky to have a CB of this quality alongside P&P, which is a great insurance to have.

Co0ter

You want to sell Milito, a loyal squad player, that came back from over a 1.5 year injury and played almost flawlessly?! Lay off the crack, boyeeee.

As far as Chygrynsky goes, I have no idea how Pep put any sort of faith in this guy. He has no redeeming qualities besides the "long pass" which I think he made one good one the entire season? His first touch is among the worst I've ever seen and worst of all, he is SLOW. And I mean SLOW. Why buy a huge, slow ass defender in the fastest paced, offensive league in the world. Didn't get this signing before and still dont get it now. I'd like to sell him ASAP and make as much money back as possible. If he has a bad season next year as well he wont be worth a penny.

Home of Barca Fans