Dmytro Chygrynskiy

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Milito is Puyol's backup. Whatever Marquez decides to do Chyggy must step it up as Pique's backup next season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Chygo is a nice character and it would be a damn shame for him to sit out another season. And we will have Fontas/ Muniesa who should be getting some playing time soon. Better loan Chygo out if Rafa is staying and see what becomes of him in a year.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Nah, Muniesa won't get any minutes next year (unless everyone at the back is injured or we have nothing to play for in the liga and we need to rest for the CL final)

Other than that? I don't think so, way too young for Pep.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
25m????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

the price was hefty but he is a good player who just has to learn his reading of the game better.. dont forget he is a young one

i really do hope we loan him out to a team that gets counter attacked often bc i love him he is a smaart nice good hearted man

desoe

When people start to talk more about a player's personality than his football qualities, in most of the cases it means things are bad. Just bad :D

bc i love him he is a smaart nice good hearted man

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I just want him to be good sooooo badly!!!!!!

if he was a little faster he wouldbe sick

he would be good for inter bc he is so good at sitting back and defendinglike a wall (like shaktar) but getting counter attacked he sucks at

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone wanted him to be good. I remember being anxious to see this Pep's signing and was impressed with Chygo's humility and his college degree.
We've been hearing about his passing abilities and we just came back after being spread thin at the back with Milito's future in doubt and Rafa decaying so it looked good despite Shaktar's boss Ahmetov taking us for a ride with the price/CL thing. Things changed drastically though once those faint warnings from Ukrainian members about his lack of speed became evident and Milito resurgence sealing his season to bench.

Home of Barca Fans