Douglas Pereira dos Santos

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
One thing about Douglas, while he was playing for sao paulo, is that he would lose confidence during a game. He is like that mentally. If he made a mistake, he'd get affected and then his game would go downhill.

He won't last long with that sort of mentality.

barcanuck

I have a theory he's a rich shiek's son transplanted with a fake name, Douglas.

Oleguer was better and at least he was free and Catalan.

Ursegor

World Champion
At least he's got the right winner's mentality.

Douglas: "Still have to catch the rhythm of the team, I'll continue to work hard. We wanted to win, but happy with one point away from home."

Inugami

Be patient guys, Douglas need time to shine. I wonder if there are any Brazilian legends who can made his name right away in the big club after left his home land.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
His transfer still leaves me baffled. It could have just been nervous jitters but Montoya appears be very much the superior player. This guy looked absolutely clueless at times.

I'd rather just give Patric some meaningful minutes then see this guy again.

raedkuwait

its really not his fault, lucho shouldn't have started him in a such game in his first game,
start him in the Cup man. bfffffff, or bring him on as a sub when we are leading 5-0 or
something.

Irish_Cules

It was a terrible game to start him in. A comfortable game at home on the big Camp Nou pitch would have been a good start for him and allowed him to take more risks. Instead he was thrown in the deep end at a hostile away game against a tough opponent on a rubbish surface. He didn't look good enough judging on that performance but I am really comfortable judging him on that performance taking everything into consideration.

akaranzo

<-------------- as you can see from my avatar, I have faith in this guy. I think he had a decent game considering it was his debut and he was definitely nervous, which is normal. You guys really need to give Douglas some more time before judging him and calling him crap. But then again, most of you have been doing that since it was announced that he was gonna sign for Barca, I guess he'll just have to prove you wrong, and he will.

#believeindouglas

Home of Barca Fans