Douglas Pereira dos Santos

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
People are being too harsh. Apart from one or two incidents, he did well defensively. He still lacks something in the offence though, but I think that will come in time once he's settled. Overall, I have a feeling that he will be no more than a decent backup player at best though.

Kohe321

People are being too harsh. Apart from one or two incidents, he did well defensively. He still lacks something in the offence though, but I think that will come in time once he's settled. Overall, I have a feeling that he will be no more than a decent backup player at best though.

This is true, but then again he wasn't signed to be anything else either, and he knows it.

The positive thing is that he has every opportunity to prove the opposite under Lucho, so if he suddenly has a huge growth as a player, the chance is always there.

raki

We have Alves, Montoya,Adriano and the B players. Keep the 4M in your pocket then and don´t buy " backup players" like this. He´s awful.

iceon

We have Alves, Montoya,Adriano and the B players. Keep the 4M in your pocket then and don´t buy " backup players" like this. He´s awful.

I'm going to believe you've watched a lot of him in Brazil, or are you coming to the conclusion based on one game? Ridiculous opinion to have if you haven't seen him play in Brazil. He's not a bad player at all and didn't have that bad of a game. He's just not going to be a world beater, but he will when comfortable offer more going forward.

raki

I'm going to believe you've watched a lot of him in Brazil, or are you coming to the conclusion based on one game? Ridiculous opinion to have if you haven't seen him play in Brazil. He's not a bad player at all and didn't have that bad of a game. He's just not going to be a world beater, but he will when comfortable offer more going forward.

I´ve watched a couple of games in Brazil. Don´t need a lot. He was average in Brazil and awful in Malaga. And Montoya being left out by this "player"...

CuleLife4Life

I've watched him in Brazil when he played for Sao Paulo and Flavia, a Brazilian who lives in Brazil, gave an in-depth analysis on him as well. He was absolutely nothing to rave about.

Now I think Lucho may help him a bit but its not like he is bringing an abundance of talent with him. This is a weird transfer.

Zangash

Banned

What's funny about this is only people who literally have never seen him play a single game in Brazil are the ones defending him with the "Did you watch him in Brazil?" argument.

Anyone who watched him in Brazil agrees he's somewhere between utter dogshit and mediocre, and his performance against Malaga did absolutely nothing to possibly change anyone's minds on that.

The player is crap. That's all there really is to it. People are so quick to hate on Montoya but he's easily thrice the player Douglas is.

CatalinR10

A88T0320-Optimized.v1411984031.JPG

Icarium

Lifestealer
Douglas is not even in the squad. :lol: Or douglas is wearing sandro mask and somehow catalinutzR80 got the news of it.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans